View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 05:11 AM   #257
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Samanthagrace.net- Bound Tickled Girlfriend

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Mia Valis

I sometimes find myself directing a video. I do not star in this one. But I did shoot it, direct it and produce it. This video the star is Mia Valis. One of the themes I love producing romantic or love bondage. Romantic bondage what I call couples or husbandwife themed. This type of video is surprisingly hard to find. Since it_s not as commonly produced. Most bondage tends towards the damsel in distress variety.

It_s a story involving a kinky couple. Mia and her husband started off the video cuddling on the bed. Mia_s dressed in a sexy school girl type of a skirt. With high heels and bobby socks. The couple finds themselves flirting and playing. Her husband tickles her gently. Eventually, binds her arms. Starts to pin her down and aggressively tickle her socked feet. He works over her legs, belly, underarms neck and ears. Leaves nothing on her not tickled. She is worked over very well. He ends up putting her in a hogtie. While in the hogtie, Mia cannot move. Her socked feet are worked over very well. It_s a rare tickling video, that involves socks. Mia has very big and real reactions to being tickled. Her husband bites on her feet often. Which his breath gives her something more to squirm about...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV248BoundTickledGirlfriend.mp4
File Size : 866.39 MB
Resolution : 1436x1080 @ 1920x1080
Duration : 00:23:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fbcfc8fd2f51e

Время генерации страницы 0.03867 секунды с 9 запросами