View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 05:07 AM   #255
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- Merry Latex Christmas

Samanthagrace.net- Merry Latex Christmas

Description:
Stars Appearing:

I_m feeling sexy this Christmas Eve and I wanted to give you an easy Christmas gift. I cannot wait until Christmas morning. This is the video that goes with my Merry Christmas photo set. I include a very special message for you, in this video. I am wearing my favorite color red and my favorite type of clothing... LATEX I am decked out in my sexy red Santa dress from The Latex Store. Paired with my latex Santa hat, black latex panties and latex seamed stockings made by Abigail Greydanus. My outfit is so sexy and tasty, that you will want to lick me like a candy cane. I come into the room excited by all the goddess gifts you have spoiled me. I must have been very good this year for Santa to have spoiled me in such away. I tease and strip down my top, giving you a taste of my perky big breasts. I open up a couple of gifts, which contain a few of my favorite toys. I show you how much I enjoy this extra special candy cane. Let_s say, I do more then just lick this candy cane. I get rather naughty but in a good way with it But you will have to watch to see how naughty this Christmas video gets. Trust me, it_s super naughty So, naughty I might end up on the naughty list next year Photographer- Riffurus
Latex Dress- Latex Store
Latex Santa Hat and Stockings- Abilgail Greydanus..
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV012LatexChristmas.mp4
File Size : 400.76 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0baa2a8a15cd2

Время генерации страницы 0.11110 секунды с 9 запросами