View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 04:29 AM   #251
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,482 раз(а) в 4,223 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default Samanthagrace.net- After Hours Bound

Samanthagrace.net- After Hours Bound

Description:
Stars Appearing:
Samantha Grace,Kymberly Jane

Kymberly Jane and I, just got off from a hard days work at the office. They are dressed in office wear, full fashioned stockings, high heels, garter belts, slips, bras, skirts, blouses, and wearing glasses. They hear a noise and the camera fades.

The scene opens up with both of us tied up with rope. We have a rope on our ankles and on our upper knees. There is a rope connecting the knees and ankles. We have our arms tied tightly in back, at just our wrists. We are both cleave gagged with white handkerchiefs. Kym and I are rather angry and upset tied up in this manner. We both growl a little. I think I am a little more upset and Kym is just confused to what happened. We try to work together to remove the ropes but nothing works We even rub our gags together to remove them, it is rather suggestive and it almost looks like we are making out with gags on So, sexy

We are topless struggling our hearts out. With big boobs bouncing everywhere as we struggle. Kym and I often rest our heads on each others boobs while we struggle and many of our actions when struggling are rather suggestive. It kind of almost looks like lesbian sex in bondage in a few shots But I think most of you already know, Kym and I are totally hot for each other. So, struggling in this manner makes things just even more erotic.

Kym and I are stripped down to our panties, garters, stockings, and high heels. If you LOVE full fashion and Cuban heel stockings, this is the scene for you I am wear the Cuban heels and Kym is wear the full fashion stockings. I actually struggle so hard there is a runner in my stocking Tons of beautiful shots of our legs and feet. Tons of boob shots. Bouncing boobs at that Kym and I just look amazing

I offer a little bonus shot from this video. Kym shows us her bouncing skills during the shoot. While shooting she became very thirsty and when Riff called cut. She just gets up and jumps to her drink whilebound. We loved the scene so much, we thought we would share it with you. Shows you what things can be like behind the scenes. Riff also asks us a few questions and does a boob bouncing shot...
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Samanthagrace.net
Info:
File Name : SGV176AfterHoursBound.mp4
File Size : 1262.56 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:17:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cc55150f8140d

Время генерации страницы 0.11026 секунды с 9 запросами