LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Matt Stevens ,Peter Fields ,Scott Riley - I Can't Believe He Let Me Cheat Larue

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Matt Stevens ,Peter Fields ,Scott Riley
Video language: English
Matts a sly fellow these days considering he has scott over in his bfs bed while the fool around. Peter will be home soon and scott keeps asking matt if they will be able to fuck before his man gets home. Matt keeps reassuring scott and beings to make out with him pushing him down to the bed and sucking his cock to make him forget about everything. Matts loving the smooth balls in his mouth until peter surprises him with a loud ,'what the fuck', startled and quick with his tongue matt leans toward the excuse that this was for all of them since they have been discussing a three way for some time now. Peter is pissed that matt took this route instead of talking to him about. A surprise is one thing but this isn't the surprise peter was hoping for. Mad as hell but intrigued yet scott is a sexy man so peter gives into it. Peter uses scott's fresh mouth with his big fat cock while matt fucks him from behind. Lots of sexy man meat and some hot flip flopping until they unleash their loads. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6638kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Matt Stevens ,Peter Fields ,Scott Riley - I Can't Believe He Let Me Cheat

Boyffist 2 Minneota

Release Year: 2016
Studio: man's art
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Bareback
We get: Deep throat, sperm eating, sperm sucking, hard bareback sex, group action, boys fisting, pissing, rimming, monster cocks, verbal humilation, outdoor sex orgy, 13 hot guys!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:46:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2868kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boyffist 2

Super Freaks Hardcore Directors Cut Lapel

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Wurstfilm Dark Alley Media
Cast: Nils Jacobson, Rubskin, Steph Bobson, Muchtar Brazil
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Bareback, Anal
Since the release of WurstFilms highly praised "Freaks" series, we've have met the dirties German sex ever caught on video. Now the filthiest of the filth suck, sex, cum, swallow and drowned in puddles of piss .
Duration: 1:44:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1594kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Freaks Hardcore Directors Cut

Taylor And Valentino Raw Mc Rae

Studio: Chaosmen
Sanitized version for viewers who may not like fetish play.
These two really hit it off. It took hours to film this video. NOT the actual filming, but the two guys pretty much like all the same things…sports, motorcycles, and of course, girls. The two kept trading fuck stories, basically trying to one-up each other.
I totally wanted to get these two together. Both big muscular guys, one hairy, one naturally smooth.
Taylor was in the trading mood. In order to get out of bottoming, he said he would take a load to his mouth. I wasnt about to pass up his first facial…mouth open no less!
I got them all gussied up in bright underwear, and the two just went at it like animals. Both of them got-off to the oral, and they even handled the 69-action with ease.
Valentino did get a bit worried when he saw how fat Taylors cock was getting, so thats when he started bargaining with sex-acts. Would I have to get fucked less if we we did some pissing?
Suuuuuuure! I would say, knowing full-well that the minute or two of pissing wouldnt cover much time.
Thankfully, once Valentino got out of doggy position he was actually starting to enjoy it, demanding Taylor to fuck him harder! I do believe while I was filming the undershot, he actually bitch-slapped Taylor to make him more aggressive.
As for the ending, Taylor delivers one of his biggest loads yet, and as I mentioned earlier, he does a good job cleaning him off.
True to his word, Taylor took a load to the face and it actually went inside his mouth. He is a bit frozen, but he was choking back a little bit on the taste of another dudes sperm.
This is one very hot video, with very hot chemistry, and a nuclear ending!
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1024x576, MP4V, 3002kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 550.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor And Valentino Raw

Clinic Cum Basking Ridge

Release Year: 2017
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Fucking, Sucking, Kissing, Rimming, European Hunks, Twinks, Pissing, Shaving,
If you are in for:
, NaCl , drip infusion, catheterm specula, dilation, shaving – this movie is
an absolute must-have for you. One of them has to fart the whole time.
And when this horny men are done everything is drenched in cum and piss.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:51:41
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 2132kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clinic Cum

Megapiss 1 Maple Falls

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BerlinStarFilm
Genres: Pissing, Leather, Rubber, BDSM, Hunks, Sperm
Piss, Piss, Piss,
in rich yellow jets hits hungry mouths erverywhere. Till it spills all over the clothes no
matter if lycra or jeans. All the rest is going into a bassin where they plunge a few bottoms
in and ask them to drink it. One of them is pissing into his vacuum-pump before he
enjoys to drink his own pee! Will shows us how to properly use a catheter! In the end they
only have sperm left to squirt around all over the place!
Duration: 1:34:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2218kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megapiss 1

BrettTyler Pissed Filled Hole Brantford

Studio: BrettTyler
Cast: Brett Tyler, Thomas Sex Mad
I absolutely love it when men open my hole and piss inside. I met Tommy in Madrid and saw his profile on Twitter. He seems really kinky on the app for some dirty things. Naturally, I approached him and told him that I was in Madrid for the weekend and looking to do clubs and serve master tops. He understood the assignment because within moments he came to my hotel with a hole stretcher and a bladder full of piss. He really enjoyed my Pissed Filled Hole. After he left his piss was in my ass for the rest of the evening.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrettTyler Pissed Filled Hole

Время генерации страницы 0.15182 секунды с 9 запросами