View Single Post
Old 02-08-2024, 04:38 PM   #1244
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Rave Pumps David Full Of Dick - Rave Hardick And David Ace - 1080P Marmaduke

Studio: Dudesraw
Rave Hardick leads David Ace into his bedroom and starts making out with him. His hands cup the round globes of Davids hungry ass, work down his jock and slide fingers into the tight hot crack. David in turn gropes his buddys crotch then pulls down his faded jeans to free his massive cock. Its good enough to eat, so he strokes with one hand while he slicks the big pole with spit straight from his slobbering mouth.
David sits back on the futon couch while rave holds his skull and fucks that giant meat into his throat. Rave pins him against the wall to lap at Davids hot ass, giving his feet a lick for good measure. David moans his encouragement, knowing that the tongue in his hole will be replaced by a gigantic throbbing cock. Rave gets a mouthful of toes while he props his raw woody against the lean bottoms spitslick hole. Adding one more gob, Rave pushes in. David feels the hot sensation push past his prostate and groans involuntarily.
Rave slides in slow, lets David feel every inch, then holds his piece buried inside to the root. He lets David wrap his legs around and ride as he kneels, slide fully up and down the thick juicy rod. He fucks from behind, slamming hard against the muscled buns, then pulls out to juice Davids back with a stream of sperm. he pushes in while the cum is still spurting, then watches as David squeezes it back out his tingling hole. They kiss while David jerks a hot splash across his abs and taut thighs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3913kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 788.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rave Pumps David Full Of Dick - Rave Hardick And David Ace - 1080P

Davenport And Norco Harstad

Studio: Military Classified
Today Im bringing back a couple of studs that I know you guys have appreciated in the past. Davenport is teaming up with Norco to reign terror on Robs ass! Watch as these two studs, one a veteran and the other a newbie ready to learn. Rob handles both of these 9 inches and shows us just how its done! Check this out!
Both of the guys were coming from totally different directions but they were both early to the shoot which impressed me. Once we got settled I talked to the guys about how the scene would go and they seemed ready and professional about doing the movie. I took some photos with the digital and got some really nice shots you should check out in the photo shoot section. Once we finished there we made our way down to my bedroom so we could start shooting.
I sat the guys down and the cameras started rolling and I of course had to orchestrate a little homosexuality on the straight guys part as they each took each others 9 inch me, one cut and the other uncut, as they stroked each other into a panic. Next I requested that they each suck each others cock as I sucked on the one that wasnt getting any. This happened in both directions and this put us all in fucking mode.
Next I positioned the guys so I was bent over the bench in my bedroom as I sucked Norcos cock and had Davenport fuck my ass silly. This was quite the set up as Davenport began to drill my ass with his 9 in uncut cock as I choked on Norcos monster and I was in hog heaven.
This scenario wasnt designed to last very long and it wasnt long actually before the guys were telling me that they couldnt have much more resistance for very much longer. As I bit my lip and closed my eyes with Norcos cock in my mouth choking me, I bounced back and forth as Davenport drove his cock deep inside my tight brown ass and before long... it was over! Boom boom boom, Davenport blows and then soon after Norco delivers and there was jizz all over the place. This one is good!
Duration: 19:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 274.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Davenport And Norco

Watch August Alexander And Michael Roman Flip Fuck Coon Rapids

Studio: Raw Fuck Club
RFCs favorite muscle stud Michael Roman links up with newcomer August Alexander in a steamy flip fuck scene where both men give as hard as they get. Michael starts out topping, throwing August on the kitchen counter and taking his ass for a spin. August return the favor taking Michael into the bedroom where Michael rides his thick meat before bending over and submitting to a hard plowing. Michael cums with Augusts cock deep in his hole and August shoots all over Michaels ass
Duration: 27:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Watch August Alexander And Michael Roman Flip Fuck

Bare Gymnast Knott

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.
Video language: English
Young French mate Anteo Chara is doing his morning exercise while Koldo Goran gets in the bedroom, asking if he needs some help. At the sight of Koldo's huge bulge Anteo begs the Spanish fellow to join him, to begin a much better workout. First he pulls out Koldo's rod and sets his mouth to and his tongue in motion, tasting and swallowing every inch of the monster cock. Then he offers his open smooth asshole for a quick rimming session, before being impaled and fucked like only a real power bottom deserves! Of course after such a workout Anteo could not miss a nice dose of protein, that Koldo shoots straight into his eager mouth!
Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9720kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bare Gymnast

Bobby And Brubaker Vol. 2 Hagshult

Studio: Military Classified
Today is a special day because Im releasing one of my best movies to date! Bobby and Brubaker! I know you are thinking weve seen these two before but today you will see them like youve never seen them before. Watch as Rob orchestrates these two straight guys into fucking and sucking each other... Yep! Watch as Bobby fucks Brubaker, Brubaker sucks Bobbys cock, Bobby sucks Brubakers cock...The cum and the sex is flying everywhere and its all brought to you by MilitaryClassified!
Bobby got to my studios first and not far behind came Brubaker and I sat these boys down and went over what we were going to do and how it would all play out. I could see that Bobby was nervous and Brubaker was trying to make small talk which made it more uncomfortable. Not much was said as they were filling out paperwork and I could cut the silence with a knife but I broke the quiet by shooting the shit about the pussy theyve been enjoying since I last saw them.
Once we got past all the particulars, I took the guys downstairs to my bedroom where I was set up for them and I was on pins and needles because of what was about to take place. I think I was more nervous than the guys but before long I had to take the bull by the horns and got the party started. I made these guys take their clothes off and get butt naked and sat them down on my bench in front of my bed. I knelt down in front of them and began to suck both of their cock at once in complete harmony.
This got the boys rock hard in no time and it wasnt long before I passed the baton over to Bobby and instructed him to suck Brubakers cock and thats what he did. After a while, Brubaker turned around and returned the favor and began sucking Bobbys cock and these boys had taken the plunge. Brubaker was pretty amazing with his cock sucking skills, I wasnt sure if he is giving me a run for my money. This is just the appetizer before the feast because what came next blew me away!
Brubaker took over like a pro and I was blown away by how Brubaker seem eager to get his ass pounded. Bobby was the man to do it and Bobby fed his 8 inch anaconda to Brubaker making him moan and scream as Bobby delivered his fury! Bobby fucked Brubaker in the cowgirl position, gie, missionary and everything else imaginable and by the time it was all said and done, Both these boys delivered loads almost simultaneously and left a huge mess all over Brubakers stomach.
Duration: 15:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1826kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 222.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bobby And Brubaker Vol. 2

Obsession The Ultimate Experience Cherryvale

Release Year: 1988
Studio: Catalina Video
Cast: Michael Christopher, Beau Matthews, Erich Lange, Kurt Bateman, Matt Hawks, Neiman King, Ricky Rhodes, Todd Kramer, Tyler Jensen
Genres: Anal, Oral, Threesomes, Cumshots, Facial, Pre-Condom
One of the very first gay movies to be shot on video, Obsession: The Ultimate Experience features a cast of well known film stars, including mega-thick dicked Michael Christopher and Erich Lange. Director Tony Matteo's feature centers around Erich's obsession with gay adult films, and his desire to be an actor in one of them.
Erich watches Beau Matthews on a video with both of them jacking off. Michael Christopher and Todd Kramer find Beau on the couch and join in the fun. Matt Hawks and Ricky Rhodes have awesome fun in the sun, and are joined by Tyler Jensen. Michael, Todd, and Beau again fuck in a bedroom. Erich gets drawn into the video with Kurt Bateman and Neiman King.
Duration: 1:20:09
Video: 704x472, AVC (H.264), 1080kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 692.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Obsession The Ultimate Experience

August Alexander And Michael Roman Flip Fuck Deepwater

Studio: Rawfuckclub
RFCs favorite muscle stud Michael Roman links up with newcomer August Alexander in a steamy flip fuck scene where both men give as hard as they get. Michael starts out topping, throwing August on the kitchen counter and taking his ass for a spin. August return the favor taking Michael into the bedroom where Michael rides his thick meat before bending over and submitting to a hard plowing. Michael cums with Augusts cock deep in his hole and August shoots all over Michaels ass.
Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 498.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: August Alexander And Michael Roman Flip Fuck

Время генерации страницы 0.07478 секунды с 9 запросами