Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Madison Stone - Step-Mom Muscles Vs Wimpy White Boy

Madison Stone - Step-Mom Muscles Vs Wimpy White Boy

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:07:34 / 0,2 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Body Worship, Madison Stone, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Joi, Humiliation, Female Domination, Verbal Humiliation, Degradation, Loser, Loser Abuse, Verbal Abuse
Description: You just cant stop jerking off to older women. Something about milfs just gets you going....but what really excited your cock is a step-mommy with muscles flexing and teasing you. Go ahead wimpy young boy...stroke to my muscles. My power, strength and pretty face makes you even weaker than you already are! Can you believe after all these years Im still fit, flexible and my good looks havent faded yet?! Its a good thing with my age and intelligence I know how to maintain a healthy body and mind. All these things turn you on...knowing Ill kick your ass at any time. With my Ju-jitsu skills Ill have you tapping like the little wimp you are. Go ahead take out your hand, place it on your raging boner and stroke your young cock to me. Jerk to my ass, abs, big tits and biceps. Bonus Im wearing your favorite fun yoga leggings which make my ass to super juicy. Youre be hooked on my milf muscles.

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/01ac23b7d716c
BootsMans is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04847 секунды с 9 запросами