View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 05:27 PM   #1972
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ymac Video – Mardi Gras Buddies (1984) West Chicago

Cast: Corky Call, Jeff LaMar, Jimmy York, Marty James,Peter Wilcox, Steve Gilmore, Terry Barnett
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Filmed on location capturing the excitement and hot action of the biggest party in America. Meet Marty James, a short dark-haired beauty that begins our film with a super-hot J.O.Then from there we go to three hot party-goers getting it on in the bedroom, trying every possible position of fucking and sucking especially with young blond Corky. After that Marty decides to get into the action with Corky and his super hot ass, and unleashes the fuck-of-the-century on Corky's hot buns. Then it's off to the spiral staircase with Marty and two other dark haired beauties who get involved in a suck-a-thon before moving to the bedroom for their finale. In the last scene Marty gets it on with Jeff Lamar, on great looking dark-haired hunk with a smooth hairless body, and the ass of life! Notes: Wow! what a collection cute hot twinks. Twink lovers will be in joy. This is a very difficult film to get today as it is long out of print. The movie was shot on film and converted to tape. Please don't forget to say thanks! Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1756kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ymac Video – Mardi Gras Buddies (1984)

PigBoyRuben Twink Destroyed Lead Hill

Release Year: 2023
Studio: PigBoyRuben
A handsome blond submits to a man. He puts his little ass up for a hard pounding and sucks his huge shaft!
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 475.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PigBoyRuben Twink Destroyed

Electrical Attraction Lopez

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw.staxus
Cast: Chris Hollander /
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Facial, Fingering, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Rimming, Twink, Uncut.
Fooling around with a plasma globe seems to have a strange effect on this two hot guys and soon enough they are all over each other, engaging in a hot, passionate session of sucking and fucking.... : Studly Ennio is the one doing to topping, as we should probably expect, with gorgeous young blond boy Chris eagerly taking that meaty tool in his raw little hole and riding it. Uncut jock top Ennio has always had a great following on the site thanks to his immaculate body and that impressive pole he has to share with the other guys, and it looks like he’s delivering yet another amazing fuck in this video too. Check out the shots of him with his ass in the air and his dick buried in Chris, and I think you’ll agree that this looks like it’s going to be another horny scene from him. Chris is a lucky boy, getting that uncut jock top inside him in this bareback video, and I will definitely be back a little later to see how this one goes. I am pretty sure it’s going to get a lot of positivements from the members
Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 714.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrical Attraction

Fuck Me Like the Slut I Am Taft

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Spritzz
Cast: Kai Cruz, Mika Poika, Zano Mann, Basti Winkler and more
Genres: Twinks, Jocks, Anal, Oral, Blonds, Cumhots, Uncut cocks, big cocks
Angelo works as a pizza deliverer in Berlin and as he's an attractive young bloke he often gets chatted up. His next customer is very lucky indeed as Angelo's arse needs a thorough pounding today. At his expense a mate of his even joins them for a hot threesome. Four more fuck scenes feature a group of young lads spurting their cum like there's no tomorrow, plus a bonus showing a selection of "
Format: avi
Duration: 1:35:27
Video: 720x416, DivX 5, 1583kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Me Like the Slut I Am

Jimmy Andrews ,Adam Hunt - Sneaking In Ripplemead

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Jimmy Andrews ,Adam Hunt
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Mom and dad are asleep and adam hunt has a new boyfriend and a plan! After texting his horny twink heartthrob jimmy andrews, he sneaks the dirty blond boy in the backdoor conveniently located next to his bedroom door! The thrill of getting caught combined with the young puppy luster's raging teen hormones is the perfect combo for these combustable cocksuckers to tear into one another the second adam's bedroom door closes.
Duration: 22:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 826.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jimmy Andrews ,Adam Hunt - Sneaking In

Время генерации страницы 0.10871 секунды с 9 запросами