View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 04:39 AM   #4116
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mastered Mommy Maldonado

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Cindy Crawford
Genres: Hardcore, DP, Anal, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Throat Fuck, Gagging, MMF, Threesome, MILF, Cumshot, Pissing, Humiliation
Video language: English
When a mommy comes in and gets the collar put on, it’s game on. The dicks went immediately down her throat as she had this dumbfounded look on her face. A yakk here and a yakk there, yellow discipline in her mouth and in down her belly, she was immediately reduced to a pile of pussy and ass and a pair of tits. Then she got DP'd, and her asshole hammered, did A2M and ate ass, and took 3 loads on her face. She’s a very obedient mommy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps
Audio: 291kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mastered Mommy

Ventus in jizzed sex Coupland

Cast: Alessa Snow
Genres: Anal, Double Penetration, Gagging, Humiliation, Deep Throat, Rough Sex, Threesome, Domination, Facial, Hardcore
Great scene today! We have Alessa Snow, a big tits pseudo up and comer stopping by to get her mouth, pussy and ass stretched out by the bad boys of FaceFucking ight from the start, we knew this pig was going to be fun to play with. She exuded that "I'll do anything I'm told" attitude that we love, although rare. First order of business, swallowing big cocks... engulfing their meat all the way to the balls. She did just that. The guys worked her throat like a wet pussy... fucking deep and fast. Next up... that bald cunt. Pauly described it as "shot out". It's apparent that taking giant cocks in her holes is a regular thing. At least that asshole was nice and tight. They used that as an alternate for their cocks. As it turns out, it worked out better. We had a good submissive bitch tonight.
Duration: 52:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 284kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ventus in jizzed sex

Humbled And Subjugated Breeding Machine (2023) Houck

Cast: Opal Castle
Genres: Extreme, Threesome, Anal
For some reason this chick reminds me of Kes from Voyager. This chick is tough. I've got to hand it to her. I'm impressed by her fortitude and mental constitution. She got worked over good. Hands where flying, and she took it. She opened her mouth for anything, be it a nice yellow stream of discipline, a dick straight out of her dirt pipe, an asshole she was tossing--she did it all. Her sexy asshole was pilfered until puckered, and the really fucked that ass hard. Deliberately ramming it in after having it completely out, over and over like Ben Dover. She begged for a baby and the Vaccinated Vandal delivered a huge load into her pussy breeding her to be a single mommy. Then 3 more loads gushed across her gord and the expression on her face looked as if it was put in its place.
Duration: 1:05:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7737kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humbled And Subjugated Breeding Machine (2023)

Inhuman Way Shreveport

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Threesome, Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Pissing On Mouth
She got her usual FA treatment, but she had a cock in her throat when Boots peed in her throat, like he was at Molly Pitcher's rest stop on the New Jersey Turnpike. She was treated in an inhuman way, and then when her pink pussy was fucked, the Grafted Vandal impregnated her with his poisonous vaccinated seed.
Duration: 1:02:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Inhuman Way

Disgusting Bitch Port Jefferson Station

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Pissing On Mouth
It was an anal attack. Deep thrusts that could only achieve what Metamucil can achieve. The bootleg went through her insides like a disgusting sci-fi movie. He fucked her in the throat, releasing his yellow discipline right down her throat.
Duration: 1:06:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7752kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Disgusting Bitch
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.35624 секунды с 9 запросами