View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 02:53 PM   #465
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Truckstop (Glory Bam Bam and Fernando Del Rio) Hd Jakin

Studio: Nextdoorebony
When Bam Bam stops to pee at a gas station during his road trip, he notices a mysterious hole in the stall wall, next to the urinal. After closer inspection, he realizes theres a dude inside the stall, peeking out through the hole, and running his fingers along the rim. Its Fernando Del Rio and he has a very dirty agenda.Bam Bam has only read about these glory holes in magazines, but now that hes right up close to one in real life, he figures hell give it a go. He turns from the urinal and pushes his hard cock right through to a waiting Fernando. Fernando doesnt waste time before devouring the throbbing dick. With plenty of mouth juices, he slathers the big, stiff meat pole. Then curiosity gets the better of Fernando, and he emerges from the stall to meet the man connected to the beautiful dong. Hes very pleasantly surprised when he sees gorgeous Bam Bam. Fernando continues orally pleasuring Bam Bam for a while. The two then move over to the sink area where Bam Bam takes the liberty of shoving his thick cock into Fernandos sweet, tight asshole. Watch these hot boys get it on in a dirty truckstop bathroom, where someone could walk in on them at any moment!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4724kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 851.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Truckstop (Glory Bam Bam and Fernando Del Rio) Hd

Hot sex with Hoss at the Gloryhole Lewistown

アダルト会社の性処理課が本日も大� �躍!
若い社員がムラムラした先輩上司た� �にケツを差し出す。
次々に濃厚精子を口で受け止め、一� �残らず吸い尽くしていく!
Duration: 21:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 939.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot sex with Hoss at the Gloryhole

Dillinger and Jimmy Work The Glory Hole Belize City

Studio: Daddy Mugs
This time we have something different for you guys at home. Any daddyMugs fan knows who Dillinger and Jimmy are, and this week they buddied up to work the local glory hole. I happen to know the lucky dy who patronized my boys that night, and from what I heard they were a big hit! Between them both working his cock, to Dillinger making Jimmy gag on my buddies meat, it didnt take him long to blow his load on the both of them. I expect nothing less from my boys!
Duration: 10:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4966kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 395.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dillinger and Jimmy Work The Glory Hole

Gay - A Relaxing Holiday (Mike James, Tim Law) Oradea

Video language: English
Staxus presents next scene barebacking fuck, black huge dick and glory hole - staring Fabian & Mike.
Duration: 24:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - A Relaxing Holiday (Mike James, Tim Law)

Jordan And Theon Pinetta

Studio: Chaosmen
Jordan turned out to be an amazing performer in the glory hole. His cock was bone hard and he just seemed to really get into sex. And Theon has turned out to be an amazing bottom. His cock stays rock solid while he is getting boned.
Jordan initially said he wasnt ready to suck dick, but he decided he wanted to do more work in the future, so he upped his game for this video. He did a fine job his first time out, and I think Theon was relieved to give his jaw a break from sucking Jordans big knob.
Jordan does have a rather thick cock, so Theon picked his favorite position to get used to a fat dick. He sat on it with out much trouble, and wow, his cock really likes it when his hole is being penetrated!
I find the spooning position to be challenging for newbies, but Jordan was a machine, and sure enough, he pummels Theon sidewise, giving us ample view of his cock sliding in and out, making Theons cock even harder.
Without even so much as a hiccup, he tosses Theon on his back and buries his cock deep in his hole. That was just enough to make Theon cum from getting fucked.
Jordans first time up to breed a hole, and he nails it perfectly. Shooting a couple squirts on Theons hole, the burying the rest deep inside his new Greek toy!
Duration: 29:03
Video: 800x448, AVC (H.264), 909kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 221.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jordan And Theon

Truckstop Glory - Bam Bam and Fernando Del Rio Osgood

Studio: Nextdoorebony
When Bam Bam stops to pee at a gas station during his road trip, he notices a mysterious hole in the stall wall, next to the urinal. After closer inspection, he realizes theres a dude inside the stall, peeking out through the hole, and running his fingers along the rim. Its Fernando Del Rio and he has a very dirty agenda.
Bam Bam has only read about these ˜glory holes in magazines, but now that hes right up close to one in real life, he figures hell give it a go. He turns from the urinal and pushes his hard cock right through to a waiting Fernando. Fernando doesnt waste time before devouring the throbbing dick. With plenty of mouth juices, he slathers the big, stiff meat pole.
Then curiosity gets the better of Fernando, and he emerges from the stall to meet the man connected to the beautiful dong. Hes very pleasantly surprised when he sees gorgeous Bam Bam. Fernando continues orally pleasuring Bam Bam for a while. The two then move over to the sink area where Bam Bam takes the liberty of shoving his thick cock into Fernandos sweet, tight asshole. Watch these hot boys get it on in a dirty truckstop bathroom, where someone could walk in on them at any moment!
Duration: 23:50
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1782kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 338.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Truckstop Glory - Bam Bam and Fernando Del Rio

Armani and Griffin Ghole Raw Kossuth

Studio: Chaosmen
I knew that Armani was easy to make piss, and Griffin said he would be down for some water play as well, so the two mixing it up at the g:hOle was going to be a soaking good time!
Griffin loves sucking dick and I think Armani has upped his oral game as well. They both hungrily swap blow jobs between the glory hole, eventually Griffin goes over to Armanis stall to eat some ass, but also to ride Armanis cock. I do believe this is the first time Armani has topped!
They clear out of the stall, and if you are watching the Directors Cut, thats when things get moist! And if youre watching the standard version, there is a little bit more cock sucking before Griffin fucks Armani doggy-style. Armanis ass was made to be penetrated!
I think both guys like to bottom, but I know Armani can cum super easy with a cock in his ass. Griffin fucks the cum out of him, then laps up all of Aramanis jizz! Love watching Griffin slurp down all that DNA!
Griffin has Armani rolled up with his foot braced in the glory hole, giving him the perfect shot at his hole, dumping his load then plunging his cock in. Griffin doesnt stop there! He slides down and licks the cum out of Armanis hole! Griffin must have been thirsty and hungry that day!
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 517.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Armani and Griffin Ghole Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.12701 секунды с 9 запросами