Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ezra Takes One For The Team Raritan

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hayden Clark ,Ezra Taylor
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Ezra taylor so is serious about making the cut that he'll take coach hayden clark's giant cock up his hole. Giving ezra a ride home is the perfect way to get into the boy's bedroom to squeeze his mega fat boner into ezra's virgin hole. Ezra takes it hard, deep and raw without even taking off his jersey. Watch ezra's face turn cherry red as his ass gets bareback ripped by the coach. Ezra gets coaches thick load sprayed on his ass then shoved back into his used twink hole.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ezra Takes One For The Team

Busy boys - Danny Junior, Nico Vegas Abercrombie

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Danny Junior, Nico Vegas
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, DeepThroat, Facial, Kissing, Cumshots, Smooth, Tattoo, Twinks, Uncut
Nico Vegas and Danny Junior are a couple of hot young roommates who would never turn down the chance to enjoy some afternoon BoyFun.
When Danny comes searching for his phone in his friend's bedroom he discovers the young man bulging in his briefs and clearly ready for some hard-dicked action. No twink would be able to decline such an obvious offer.
Danny is immediately intrigued, not least by the discovery of a couple of condoms among the sheets. These bareback boys don't need them, though.
With a good long smooch Danny is soon wrapping his lips around the damp erection sprouting from his pal's briefs, giving him a good sucking. It's an impressive cock, smooth and long and perfectly pink. His helmet is damp and soon glistening with spit and precum while Danny works his meat with his pierced tongue.
Once Nico's cock is fully rigid he's wasting no time, licking out his buddy's ass and probing deep with his own tongue, sliding his bareback cock inside for some good spooning.
A little break to suck on Danny's tasty cock has him ready for round two, pumping into his friend from behind and flipping him over for some missionary ramming, which is soon enough to have young Danny splashing his sperm from his pink meat, finishing with a shower of spooge from Nico's well-used cock.
We never discover where Danny left his phone, but it seems he's forgotten all about it.
Duration: 21:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busy boys - Danny Junior, Nico Vegas

Debt Dandy Vol. 93 Luna

Studio: Debt Dandy
I have already seen a lot since I started to work for my friend Martin. But this boys flat was far below average. The bed was basically a mattress put on some wood. All his furnitures looked like from before world war II “ just to mention his bedroom. And also his financial situation was desperate. His ex-girlfriend wanted money from him, he has to pay for crashing a car and so on. He needed far more money that I had with me. However, I offered him 40,000 Crowns as a help. Of course and as always not for free. And then he started to think. Not too long even “ as desperate as he was. First I wanted him to take off his cheap and old clothes. To see his lean body and his hairy prick. Then I wanted him to shove my rock-hard dick deep into his mouth
Duration: 36:05
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1128kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 332.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Debt Dandy Vol. 93

Humongous Cocks vol.#7 Anyang

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Raging Stallion
Cast: Alex Baresi, Alexy Tyler, Brad Fletcher, Brett Prince, Dylan Reece, Eric Evans, Justin Christopher, Marcos Pirelli, Michael Brandon, Rod Rockhard, Sean Storm, Tom Vaccaro, Rafael Alencar
Genres: Compilation, Oral,Anal Sex, Freshmen, Big Balls, Muscle, Hairy, Horsehung, Interracial, Latino Men, Outdoor Sex
Legendary cocks from Classic Raging Stallion Scenes from Tail Pipes, Bedroom Eyes, Packin 'Loads, Resort to Anything! Hard at Work, and Party in the Rear.
Duration: 2:31:09
Video: 720x432, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humongous Cocks vol.#7

Jake II ,Sebastian - Jake and Sebastian Starksboro

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jake II ,Sebastian
Jake comes in to the bedroom as we open the scene, fresh from a work out. He greets sebastian and suggest that they take a shower to get all squeaky clean (jake's words, not mine! Lol). The guys strip down and head on in to the shower to soap up and rinse off.Sebastian can't help but to get 'a little bit hard' in the shower (as he tells jake) while they're scrubbing up. But it's not like he's the only one sporting wood -- jake's growing by the second too. They guys go in for some kisses and as jake works down sebsatian's body, he arrives at -- surprise! -- sebastian's stiff uncut dick. He gets down on his knees and goes to work. 'fuck that feels good!' says sebastian, as we see jake's head bobbing up and down on his dick.It's sebastian's turn to 'return the favor,' he says. As soon as he gets down in front of jake's cock, he blurts out, 'that's a big dick!' well . . . You probably would too. Have you seen jake's dick o' ? After a bit of oral excitement, the guys towel off and head back to the bed.Jake dives down onto sebastian's dick, and the latter jerks jake with his right hand and enthusiastically tells him how good of a job he's doing with his mouth. The men get into a 69 position so they both have easy access to one another's dicks. They switch things up a bit, so that jake is on his back and sebastian is straddled along him -- above and on his knees. We in turn get some super close ups of sebastian's smooth ass. He adjusts his body so jake can get better access, all the better to prep him for what's about to happen. That is: the entrance of jake's big dick. Jake fingers him a bit, but nothing will prepare sebastian for what's next . . .Jake gets up behind sebastian, who is on his hands and knees, and slowly works his way in with his big ol' cock. Slowly -- slowly -- jake slips his dick in. Finally, when the whole thing locks into place, sebastian exclaims: 'holy shit!' and we can hear jake muffle a giggle under his breath. 'god, you got a big dick!' sebastian tells jake. The latter laughs and says 'almost don't know whether to take that as a compliment or a complaint! You got a nice little ass though, that's for sure.'the guys pump and thrust their way through three different positions, on and around the bed, as jake gets closer and closer to orgasm. (seeing jake's firm, muscled ass pound sebastian is a sight for sore eyes, let me tell you . . . )'you gonna cum for me?' jake asks sebastian. And cum he does -- while still being fucked by jake. 'i'm coming! I'm coming!' and pow, out comes a high-sailing load all over his chest. Jake quickly follows, spraying a big batch of jizz all over sebastian's torso.'i produce masses,' jake jokes as he smiles straight into the camera.The guys grab a quick smooch and they call it a day.
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4705kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jake II ,Sebastian - Jake and Sebastian

Время генерации страницы 0.10693 секунды с 9 запросами