View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 01:55 PM   #643
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Off Limits Off Angouleme

Studio: Dick Dorm
Drinking, guys and girls. A recepie for some hot college sex if you ask me. First rule, ditch truth. Who cares about truth. Out of dozens of submissions for this update, this one took the cake. You can clearly figure out who the alpha male is right off the bat. He basically wont shut up. But, he does keep things going. The tall cute kid that gets blown in the corner, looks like hes loving it, until the camera goes toward him and he puts on his OMG face. I caught itmaybe you will agree. I dont know if that was for our benefit or his, but it was pretty damn cute. At one point it appears alpha male is fucking a dude, but Im not convinced. Hes certainly funny, and has a pretty big cock. But I just dont think its in that kids butt. Overall, this one was hot. Some great bodies, great cocks, and boy on boy action that I could whack it to a few times today alone. There is some cumming toocannot forget that, and I think the bi kid gets the best end of the deal. You be the judge.
Format: avi
Duration: 57:28
Video: 768x432, XviD, 1931kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 870.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Off Limits Off

Cum Dump Part 1 Toa Payoh

Studio: Dickdorm
College is always fun for many different people. There are tons of reas why college is the best time in life but this recent DickDorm submission is the best rea. College boys can get away with anything. And the dudes that made and sent in this video went all out. And this is only part one of the entire video they shot. This first half is hot but the second is the SHIT! There is nothing hotter than college boys fucking, unless, of course, you add more and more college boys to the equation. There are 4 hotties in this part and 9 in the second half! Jack off to this one and keep your hand on your dick till the second half comes out! College cock is tasty! And 19 year old ass is Delicious! Check this out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264)

File size: 572.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Dump Part 1

Brutal Tops - Worked To Exhaustion Palmyra

Studio: Brutal Tops
Genres: BDSM, Oral, Anal Sex, Gay, Group, CumEating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission. Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy. Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin. Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2359kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 527.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops - Worked To Exhaustion

Hood And Joey Rodriguez Frontier

Studio: Rawstrokes
All the Latino bottoms crave huge raw black meat that rips through their begging little holes and then spews out white hot cum onto their faces and into their thirsty mouths. Joey Rodriguez is stretched to the limit as Hoods amazingly thick cock pounds him into painful, but delightful submission.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hood And Joey Rodriguez

Brutal Tops - Sadist Doctors Treatment Room Slinger

Studio: Brutal Tops
Genres: BDSM, Oral, Anal Sex, Gay, Group, CumEating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission. Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy. Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin. Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2228kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 323.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops - Sadist Doctors Treatment Room

Время генерации страницы 0.08383 секунды с 9 запросами