View Single Post
Old 03-15-2016, 05:36 PM   #10877
intelua2009

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

intelua2009 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default CFisher - Palmer Tops Quinn -Bareback (20 Feb)

CFisher - Palmer Tops Quinn -Bareback (20 Feb)

Studio: CorbinFisher

After Palmer first appeared on the site, I got a number of e-mails from fans saying they�d seen a remarkable resemblance between him and Elijah. I hadn�t really noticed the resemblance at first but definitely see it now, and think it goes beyond just their looks to their personalities - Palmer is every bit as friendly and fun-loving. Let�s see if that resemblance carries through to how Palmer gets in to some hardcore action with another guy!

Palmer�s first appearance left no doubt this young stud had potential, and was up for all kinds of fun at CF. It�s clear he doesn�t deny himself any opportunity for a good time, whether it�s with girls or guys. He takes to things like a natural every chance he gets, and looks just as hot sucking Quinn�s cock as he does fucking Quinn�s ass.

Quinn�s a great guy to pair up with the new ones - we can use his reactions, his moans and his body language to give us a good idea of just how a guy can fuck and how they can put their dick to work. Based on how Palmer has Quinn writhing around in pleasure here, Palmer definitely knows what he�s doing! Personally, I think Palmer still found the thought of doing all of this in front of our cameras a bit unnerving, and you can even spot his nerves at times. But those quickly go out the window the more he gets used to drilling Quinn�s hole, and he can�t help but get totally consumed by how great everything feels!

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 556.9 MB

Download CFisher - Palmer Tops Quinn -Bareback (20 Feb)
intelua2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13086 секунды с 9 запросами