View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 06:00 AM   #2300
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia. Wrightsville

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Continuing the punish…masters Ryan, Max and Aaron take out their frustrations on our beautiful and sexy slaves. Spanking, whipping, bondage, choking, restraints as well as deep-throat fucking…another dominating volume in this series!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:30
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1121kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Smiles, Ryan Moore, Vandelia.

Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You Atascadero

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She can't get enough of either, so most doms don't have what it takes to put her in her place. We can almost understand why. Penny is nothing if not hot. She's got great tits, a rocking ass...
Format: mp4
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny Barber Brat Training: It‘s Not About You

Rain DeGrey - Purple Rain Morgantown

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English
Today we have the beautiful Rain DeGrey on hand for a bit of rough play. She is one of our favorite models because in addition to being so hot she absolutely loves bondage and discipline. That is why she keeps coming back to us for more. The second the bruises fade she is looking for another chance to suffer, cry and cum.
The scene opens on a helpless Rain DeGrey in a slinky purple dress. Her hands are bound behind her with leather straps, her arms are wound around wooden pegs to keep them in place. She tries to wriggle, but her ankles are held together, too and the high heels on her feet make balancing a tricky situation. One false step her shoulders will be bearing her full weight.
In this position she can't offer any resistance as Cyd Black cuts away her dress with scissors. A small scrap of cloth and a pair of stockings are the only things left covering her and they leave absolutely nothing to the imagination. If she was planning on protesting her defrocking the rag-gag in her mouth has eliminated that option. Held in place with tape and a face mask it is an effective means of muffling her.
Cut clear of her clothing, Rain's magnificent tits are exposed. Firm and round they make a tempting target for the whip. As it crisscrosses her body the mixed moans of pain and pleasure escape her throat but are stifled by the gag. The tears, however, flow freely, making her make up start to run.
Her pussy is going to get some, too. Every slap of the whip across her lips will make them more sensitive for the next one. It is only a few hits before they start to turn pink. We meant it when we said she loved bondage and discipline. Her arousal is apparent from the way her body flushes with anticipation.
Suffering sweetly earns her a brief reward. The Hitachi is the most powerful hand held vibrator in the world. For most women a few seconds on high is enough to bring them to the edge or orgasm or even push them over the edge. Cyd is going to play a sadistic game with Rain. She will get just a taste of the pleasure that the high speed toy and bring her but it won't be enough to get her off.
She jerks against her bondage in frustration. All she wants to do is feel the release of a powerful orgasm, but Cyd has other ideas. Rain can moan, buck and beg all she wants, she isn't getting off until he decides that it is what he wants to see. He is probably doing her a favor, actually, considering how powerfully Rain cums. She has the kind of orgasms that make her weak in the knees and may make it hard for her to stand up on those heels.
Eventually she does get her wish, although she soon regrets it. As Cyd pushes the vibrator against her clit she sinks down to meet it and feel the waves of pleasure wash over her. It isn't until she has had her first orgasm that she realizes he has just found another way to torture her. The sensations between her legs won't stop now, as the ecstasy turns to the agony of over-stimulation.
When she has been rebound into her new position Rain may think that things are getting better. First off, the rag in her mouth has been replaced by a ring, meaning that if she screams the sound will be heard loud and clear. Second, this time she is bound on her back, with her legs straight up into the air. It means no more fretting over whether or not her knees are starting to feel weak.
Then again, it means a few things to Cyd, too. Her ass and pussy are completely exposed now. Her hands and ankles are shackled into place so there is no reason to worry about how much she may buck. Even her head is mostly immobilized, this time by a set of hooks in her nostrils that pull her nose up into a humiliating pig snout. The only think she can do freely is flex her fingers. Her toes have been tied to a pair of intense nipple clamps so that if Rain arches her feet the lines will pull taut and tug at her tits. It's an awful predicament she finds herself in, and that is before the torments start.
Rain's pussy has barely had a chance to recover. It's still sensitive from the last round of orgasms when Cyd puts a very precise little instrument right against her clit. The celebrator doesn't have the raw power of a hitachi but it is entirely focused into a much smaller area. While the larger vibrator feels like it is shaking her whole body, this tiny terror puts all of the emphasis right onto her most sensitive spot.
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Purple Rain

Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2 Circle

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Drusilla endures her cruel bondage as I tighten any ties that look loose. I also snip away the excess ends of other ties, and add a few more. Drusilla's jaw finally gets a break, when I remove her ballgag, but that is short lived as I immediately replace it with an open mouth Jennings gag. I clamp the tip of her tongue as I plan on tying it, but once I realize how short it is I decide to tie the clamp to her ankles instead. Once I pull her head back and tie it off, utilizing the legs in the pantyhose that she is hooded with, the clamp slips off her tongue, but we get a nice reaction as it does. I decided that I did not want to spend the time trying to get her tongue tied at this point, so I left her tongue free. I wrap black tape around her forehead and under her nose as I like the way it looks and Drusilla has to breathe through her mouth. I clamp both of her nipples and then hang a padlock from each one. I bring out my Canadian prison strap and proceed to strap Drusilla's nice round ass which seems to be begging for it. Judging by her reactions, I believe she prefers my hand. In fact she asked for another hand spanking earlier, which I ignored... I instead make her ask me for another swing of the strap. I added some nice slow motion shots of the strapping and subsequent yelps and screams. Soon after, her right nipple clamp slides off, so I decide to give that tit some attention with a long thin wooden paddle (it's actually a shoe horn, lol). Now seems like a good time to tighten up her strappado. I tighten up the zipties pulling her arms overhead a few inches and Drusilla moans as she adapts to the strain and pull. I step away for a while just to watch Drusilla suffer for our enjoyment. I eventually return as I do like the sounds that she emits as I slap her bound and clamped tits. They get much more attention with the wooden shoe horn. I give each of her ass cheeks a little attention with it as well, before I turn her so we can all get a different view of her tight body in even tighter bondage. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 26:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 591.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Drusilla in a ZipTie Strappado - Part 2

No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD Harrells

Release Year: 2010
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
Everything he does to her today is going to bring her to the verge of tears. The most devious delight he has in store for her is a winch to keep her legs very well spread. Her snatch is open to him and you can really see how wet that makes her
Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Tears Nicki Blue, PD

Teamwork - Wenona Dixon Springs

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The name of the game is Teamwork. It will mean a lot for Wenona and Mattie Borders ( Jessie Parker) today. They start off chained to each other in such a way that only one of them can make it to their water dish. It is a cruel trick made worse by the fact that the gags in their mouths will keep them from swallowing anyway.
It won't be the only time they have to work together. Cyd Black wants to get his cock sucked and it is going to take both of them to get it right. Being used together like that gets them excited and they start to enjoy each other's company while they have the time.
Duration: 1:06:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teamwork - Wenona

IR Table Talks - Crissy Moon Fayette City

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Crissy is here for an interview, but it's not quite what she had in mind. For one thing she's bound; wrists cuffed behind her back and ankles cuffed. The questions are intimate for someone she's just met.
The interview quickly takes a turn from odd to deeply invasive. She's touching his cock, but he wants to see if she'll put her tongue on it. She claimed to be a cocksucker and he's going to put her to the test.
She's caged and crunched in various positions. One after the other he puts his dick in every hole she's got. He even lets her cum with a vibrator while he fucks her ass good.
Duration: 35:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7331kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Table Talks - Crissy Moon
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06221 секунды с 9 запросами