View Single Post
Old 02-02-2024, 02:19 PM   #593
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Phillip And Timmy Raw Wahiawa

Studio: Chaosmen
Timmy wanted to do a massage table video. They are his favorite to watch, but I think he was hoping to be the one who was getting the massage. Based on what Timmy said, he sounded like he already had the rhythm and the ritual down, and since Phillip was new, I thought maybe Timmy should be the one to do the massage.
Not a single complaint from Timmy of course, he was happy he got not only rub Phillip, but to fuck him as well. I promised him he could sit in the Edge chair at a later date.
Phillip really enjoys being oiled-up, and Timmy works his cock from soft to hard with some gentle tugging. Once he gets Phillips ass in the air, Phillip really got turned-on. It still boggles my mind that straight guys love ass play.
And Phillip was downright hungry for cock too. After Timmy had rimmed him, he flipped Phillip onto his back, intending to oil up his front side and stroke his cock, but Phillip voraciously shoves Timmys giant cock into his mouth. He nurses on it while Timmy strokes his cock.
Later, Timmy pulls Phillips head off the edge of the table, and you can tell that Phillip still is a newbie at trying to learn to swallow cock.
This worried me as I realized he was soon going to take that big cock in his ass.
Timmy climbs between Phillips legs and ever so slowly slides his cock in. Phillip is a trooper. His cock starts to go soft, so he rapidly starts jerking while Timmy continues to slide his cock in and out.
Then the first of the OutTakes happened. I was panning around, when Phillip realized he was about to cum. We all come to a screeching halt, worried that 3 minutes into fucking Phillip would cum. But I left the moment in because it was such a short pause, and Timmy is able to resume fucking him. A close call!
To give Phillip a break, Timmy straddles him, slowly sliding his cock in. Timmy if more of a Top, and actually took a bit longer than Phillip did to take it in the ass. But once in, he rides him like a pro. His giant cock keeps slapping Phillips stomach and Phillip seems mesmerized by it!
Next Timmy fucks Phillip doggie-style, and once again Phillip gets close to cumming. I had warned them beforehand that if that happens, just to stop and change positions.
So, Timmy flips Phillip on to his back and fucks him from a different angle. This is of course the same angle that had Phillip about to cum earlier. Maybe not the smartest idea after all.
Those of you who read these summaries will often see me say, I had to scramble up and get in position to catch his cumshot. and this time there was just no avoiding it so I made it part of the final edit.
After only getting fucked a few minutes on his back, and with me on the ground getting some under footage, I could hear Phillip shout out that he was about to cum.
This time you literally see me scramble out from under to catch his cum shot. There are some cameras in the replay shots as we were totally not ready to for Phillip to bust, but we got it!
Timmy then has to take a moment to stroke his cock to shoot his load on Phillips hole. He tentatively pushes his head in, trying to juice him with his load, but by that time, poor Phillips was spent!
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1350kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phillip And Timmy Raw

MissionaryBoys An Unholy Ritual Charlton

Studio: MissionaryBoys
Cast: Andy Adler & Oliver Carter
Elder Adler is a little surprised when he finds out that Oliver is in charge of his anointment ceremony. The boy is nervous about becoming a man of God and he has also noticed how Oliver looks at him. Despite struggling not to have impure thoughts about him, Elder Adler subjects himself to Elder Carter's firm hands as he rubs oil over his naked body. Soon, he feels Oliver's touch on his underwear and can't help but feel aroused by the situation. Elder Carter's true intentions are revealed as he removes Andy's last garments to taste his asshole. A new secret is born in the order as Oliver fucks Andy, turning the young missionary boy into a man.
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2007kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 329.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MissionaryBoys An Unholy Ritual

Gay - Touch My Meat, Scene 1 - Angel Lopez, Julian Fox, Milan Sharp Quinn

Video language: English
Most guys only get one fellow to give them a rigorous rubdown; but, as we all know by now, Angel Lopez isn’t just your ordinary, run-of-the-mill fellow. Fact is, he’s the kind of young man who could very easily have a queue of would-be massagers – and on this occasion it’s the all-too-lucky Milan Sharp and Julian Fox who get the honour. What horny gay man wouldn’t give their hind teeth to exchange places with them? As it is, however, the rest of us mere mortals must simply marvel at their good fortune; as they oil his sweet, Latino flesh and very slowly make a move on that gorgeous, uncut cock that they know is nestling in his crotch.
Duration: 29:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Touch My Meat, Scene 1 - Angel Lopez, Julian Fox, Milan Sharp

Raw Bed Banging With Deep Throat - Aquiles & Rapper De Borgia

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Aquiles, Rapper
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Bareback, Latinos, Deep Throat, Domination, Hairy, Face Fucking, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation, Smooth, Tattoo, Uncut
Video language: English
Young Latinos Aquiles and Rapper have been fucking off camera for a while now. Aquiles, who I’ve worked with before, asked if I would be interested in filming one of their passionate encounters. Of course, he knew I’d say yes. Who wouldn’t want a video of these two hot studs fucking bareback? Because these two are fuck buddies, they know exactly how to please and their sex is like a well-oiled machine. Aquiles goes right for his top’s big cock, sucking him until that raw meat is rock hard and ready for action. Aquiles hops on and takes a ride, before Rapper fucks him from behind and I move in for all the anal action close-ups. Then Aquiles flips onto his back to take one more round of raw cock and both of their cum loads.
Duration: 24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9045kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Bed Banging With Deep Throat - Aquiles & Rapper

Время генерации страницы 0.19200 секунды с 9 запросами