View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:07 PM   #2294
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

A Lesson Silverton

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Video language: English
Sasha wants to be submissive, but she's just too damn bratty for her own good. OT just wants to have a little fun and have her put herself into some bondage, but Sasha refuses. Too bad for her he's not easily dissuaded. He roughly puts her in the hood and cuffs himself.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7315kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Lesson

InfernalRestraints - Friends (Insex - Remastered) Mendoza

I'm here for a nude photo shoot, some shit involving bondage, spanking, beatings. Um, I went through a couple of years of college. Major anything interesting? I wanted to be a psychologist, but that didn't work out very well. I like to bartender. I went to school for bartending, some bartender, occasional dancer, occasional model.
Duration: 31:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 21633kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints - Friends (Insex - Remastered)

Hazel Hypnotic - Safe House (vol.2) Beattyville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Water, Electro
Her delivery method speaks lucidly of where she has been and where she is going. She slowly wakes to a gentle rocking and tug at her body - Confined to a coffin like container lined with foam, a sensory deprivation hood seals her head with a smothering pressure.A built in Anesthesia Mask covers her nose and mouth orifices permitting the fetid air of her confinement to oxygenate her.The sound of her breath rushes into her consciousness - What's on my face - hugging it - squeezing it - sticking to me?She holds her breath - silence. Flexing her body, it is held fast by an unyielding resistance.As her senses slowly reveal an unfathomable state - a waking nightmare materializes. She feels hot - pressure builds throughout her body. Her arms feel numb and will not move.She is tightly wrapped with plastic film and bound with webbing. Her feet, strapped into 6" stiletto heels.Helplessly probing a suffocating darkness, her mind roars over the loud rasps of stale air. She gasps, desperately straining against the enclosure as her body aches for oxygen.Clank, Clank, Clank, The worm rolls out of her pupa - she feels a sudden cold hardness pressing against her.From the confines of a minimalist prison her senses explode as she is manhandled by a dangerous new force.Cut from the womb of her plastic wrap forensic shield, she is quickly hogtied. Then, a loud but distant command orders her to her knees.She struggles to obey - her writhing becomes more frantic as the jarring jolt jabs of a shock saber stab her again and again.Her air orifice whistles as she gulps between screams.He grabs her by the neck, yanking her to her knees.The method is time tested - assault her senses; flood her mind with shock, horror and confusion.Still hogtied, kneeling, balanced precariously, she feels her head yanked back - he places a rebreather bladder over the hood's only opening. Her mouth is packed - crammed with a large sponge and sealed with a band of tightly wrapped vinyl tape. Her eyes are stretched wide as the terror of this madman's machinations unfold before her. He approaches, clinching a brass rod and a long snaking red cable attached at the end.
Duration: 41:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6739kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - Safe House (vol.2)

Gronc'd Schomberg

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gronc'd

Marica‘s Pole - Marica Hase Gabriels

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Marica Hase is visiting from Japan. To show our hospitality we gave this Japanese cutie a pole. There are none like it and it is all hers. It runs the length of her body, is made of black and pitted iron, and has just enough shackle points on it to make sure her limbs are never free.
She was nervous about it at first. It is her first time experiencing the kind of total restriction that comes with metal device bondage. But in spite of her initial reticence this bound beauty begins moaning in no time, along with other, equally enticing sounds. She sounds like an anime kitten. So pleasing to our ears.
When we lay her on her beautiful breasts it can go behind her for a hog tie. When we stand her up we can use it to push out her tits or ass for torment. In front of her it keeps her feet perfectly positioned for caning.
But the best times come near the end. It provides a perfect place to attach nipple clamps and the ass hook. She stands on her toes like it will help relieve the tension but the way Cyd Black has it hooked up, nothing is going to help her.
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marica‘s Pole - Marica Hase

Penny's Test - Part 1 Jiangyin

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2 Offerman

Release Year: 2024
Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.
Kelli Anderson is carried in, bound with a pillowcase over her head, she is left to struggle before being slowly to strip. Chair tied topless, bound over a stool, spanked to smell her dirty tennis shoes. Great struggling and bondage!! With hand cuffs, rope, ball gags and cleaves.
Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Scene 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03520 секунды с 9 запросами