View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:06 PM   #2293
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Captive Damariscotta

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Video language: English
I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captive

Abigail Dupree - Erotic Dildo Dance Genoa

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Leashed to a glass table to perform sex-related intrigue. Charged to create a desirable destination physically and also mentally for Master’s enjoyment. This slave dancings provocatively as Master James utilizes the crop on servants butt as well as legs to bring discomfort in his directive to present pleasing fuck openings with anal self pleasure to climax with transparent dong insertions. The kink of watching the slave openings dance as the slave piercings clang on the glass, the soft pail skin smash versus the windowpane with trimmers of enjoyment and also initiative to please, is a kink well traveled to enjoy.
Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6843kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 580.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Erotic Dildo Dance

Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You Gilby

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
I am in the mood to dig deeper... Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit. But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature. Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is forced to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist. Examining one's body is only the beginning. The mind is much more interesting to me. Exploring someone's mind is possible in a variety of ways, but on this day, I am interested in using fear as a means of uncovering the truth. For, through fear, one can get to the core. With the aide of a gas mask and rebreathing bag, I set out to see what Hazel is made of. How much control does she actually have over herself? Can she control her breathing enough to stay in the mask - or does she suck all the oxygen out of her allotted air supply like the greedy bondage slut that she is? What happens when Hazel's pussy is introduced to an electrified vibrator? I doubt you've ever heard an ear-piercing scream quite like the one Hazel makes in response to this toy. Watch as Hazel become increasingly stressed by her conditions. What is Hazel made of? You be the judge.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2676kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 940.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic - I Choose You

TG Losing Control - Emily Marilyn Amana

Release Year: 2021
Emily Marilyn does not normally enjoy BDSM but there is something about the way Sister Dee dominates her will that makes everything so much hotter. Normally she cannot make herself to enjoy pain, much less cum through it, but with Sister Dee whispering firm guidance into her ear, anything is possible. Normally canes, whips and strap-on cocks do little or nothing for her, but there is something about the energy that Sister Dee projects that is so deeply erotic and Emily cannot help herself. She falls into the mood so completely that in the end she loses herself in it.
Duration: 54:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG Losing Control - Emily Marilyn

Help Wanted Pleasant Garden

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, smacking, Spanking machine, Spitting, Face slapping, Pain, Screaming, Blond, MILF
Brooke Johnson is the worst. She takes potty breaks every ten minutes. She spends hours on the phone when there is tons of work to do. Her filing skills are non-existent. She types so slowly it’s painful to watch.
Duration: 1:13:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Help Wanted

Going Out Hartford City

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
When Violet October said she wanted to go out we took her request seriously. OT ties her up tightly. Each tug on the ropes elicits a moan from Violet. She clearly enjoys this. Just how much she enjoys bondage seems to know no bounds. She's the real deal bondage slut. She giggles and moans at the slightest strain in her bondage.
When it's time for her clothes to come off she flinches and pulls back. The fear radiates off her body, but fear doesn't do to Violet what it does to most people. As OT teases her with being cut she moans and grunts. It's hard to tell whether she's loving or hating her treatment. The OTK spanking is another favorite of Violet's. OT ties her over his lap and spanks her till her ass is bright red.
Going out is dangerous. Violet asks for it and OT does his best to meet or exceed her expectations. He goes slow at first. Giving her little hints of breath play. He teases her pussy while giving her a choke hold. Violet is obviously feeling good, but she wants the complete experience. OT adds the vibrator and really goes for it.
Duration: 49:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Going Out

Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph Polk

Lil Niki Nymph has had a long day but things are almost over now. She thinks that this metal frame is the home stretch but there is one more surprise in store for her and this one should leave her reeling. We are going to give her a very simple choice. There is a bed of spikes resting in the center of an electrified plate. She can choose how she suffers but this one may go on until she breaks. The members said that they did not want to see tears before but now they are clamoring for them. All Niki can do is hope that eventually they will have seen enough.
Duration: 43:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 484.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Smiles Part Three - Lil Nikki Nymph
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02804 секунды с 9 запросами