View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:06 PM   #2292
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cherie DeVille - Compliance (Part 2) Montauk

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation, Wax
Video language: English
What can I say about Cherie DeVille that her fans don';t already know? She is a beautiful, blonde bondage slut. One of our favorites, in fact. She has been around us so long that surprising her takes a bit more creativity, but that is alright. We appreciate the challenge of taking a girl like this to the next level. Cherie is the complete package. She has beautiful tits, a tight ass, a pretty pussy, and a mouth made for sucking cock. Add in an undying love for tight bondage, corporal punishment and humiliation and you know it is a recipes for a good day.
It isn';t their touch that is causing Cherie the most distress, though. The wooden frames themselves are insidious in the position she';s in. While they work her over she is distracted from it, but as soon as she is left alone she can feel the fact that her weight in resting in the worst ways imaginable. She isn';t on her hands and knees, even though it looks that way. Instead she is holding herself up by her shins and forearms. Even languishing in this position for a while will leave large bruises from where she spent time pushing against the wood to keep herself from slumping. If she runs out of strength and slides down even a little bit who knows if she will be able to lift herself back up into the stance that she has been commanded to hold.
Even the heavy tit caning that Elise gives her is better than being left alone in this position. Cherie has always liked attention, she loves the spotlight, but she never thought she would be sitting her wishing to be caned rather than being alone with her thoughts. The ball gag in her mouth that at first she thought of as a curse is soon seen as a blessing. It gives her something to bite down on so that she can grit her teeth and suffer through the pain. It doesn';t matter that it muffles her screams for mercy. Even if she could freely beg for it, she wouldn';t be receiving any from either of them.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie DeVille - Compliance (Part 2)

Trespassing Slaves Millinocket

Release Year: 2024
Olivia Outre Gives Two Ladies A Double Spanking In Her Dungeon - in the dungeon Olivia punishes two ladies
Chained Up And Whipped For Being A Naughty Girl.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:20:44
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 781kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trespassing Slaves

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4 Summer Lake

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

Russian Slaves - Discipline in Russian: Convent (Part 1) Wolfcreek

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Humiliation, Russian
Two girls are punished for engaging in lesbian sex. There is some brief hand spanking and then some whipping while suspended from a harness.
Duration: 41:57
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Russian Slaves - Discipline in Russian: Convent (Part 1)

Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate Haifa

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination
Maddy O'Reilly came to me for tight bondage. She showed up on my door step asking, practically begging, to have rope wound around her until she could hardly move, to have me spank her, then caress her, or whatever else it would take to make her feel alive. My hands make a satisfying sound as they sting her ass. Her cheeks start turning red from the impact almost instantly. It's a nice, healthy glow in my opinion. The feeling of being beaten is exciting to her. I can see her shifting uncomfortably as her pussy becomes dripping wet. She's trying to hide it from me but there is no way I wouldn't notice. It's so obvious that she is turned on. I decide to do her a favor. I change her bondage slightly so that her knees are under her. Face down and ass up, she is in the perfect fucking position, but she hasn't earned that kind of treatment. Instead she gets another intense fingering before I bring the Hitachi out to play. It's a more powerful vibrator than she is used to. When she fantasizes it is never something so forceful buzzing away between her legs. It means that she goes from a horny little nymph to a panting and cum-drunk puddle in a matter of seconds. She is barely conscious from all of the cumming but I am not done with her yet. While she tries to compose herself I've got a flogger that I want to take to her ass and pussy. Somewhere deep in subspace she is barely aware of the impacts across her back-side. When she does feel them all she does is let out a small, pleased moan.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy O'Reilly - Wet & Desperate

New Good The Best Nice Unreal Full Collection Of Lupus. Part 4. Dafter

Release Year: 2024
So here we go: two spankings by a strict grandma’s hand. Shortly after, the girls have to bend over a bench and the grandma uses a birch rod. And finally, the girls get also a proper caning tied to the bench....

Total size: 5.5 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Good The Best Nice Unreal Full Collection Of Lupus. Part 4.

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4 Sandoval

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03560 секунды с 9 запросами