View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 12:56 PM   #1850
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Eric and Reigner Harshaw

Studio: Broke College Boys
Welcome back to another addition of Broke College Boys. I was hanging out in the kitchen with Eric and Reigner. Eric is back for the summer and Reigner dropped in to check out the new guy. Reigner has found a kicking job that he likes and is making some cash, but Eric is still in college and in need of cash. I got right to the meat of the issue and offered these hot boys six hundred dollars to fuck for me, and that wasnt enough for Eric. He has tuition to pay, so I offered them both eight hundred dollars to screw for me. They bitched a bit, but eventually agreed to fuck for eight hundred dollars. As soon as they agreed they stood up and began kissing across the table. I mentioned that it will probably be hard with a table in the way and Reigner states we will make it work. That is exactly what I wanted to hear.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:04
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 294.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eric and Reigner

Bareback summer sexfests Stoutland

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Aaron Phelps, Armon Maderas, Austin Sterling, Brad Stokes, Brandon Croft, Colin Shafer, Jaysen Fine, Jordan Miller
Genres: Amateur, Bareback Sex, Oral Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, ThreeWays, Gangbang, Group Sex, Orgies, Uncut Cocks, Young Men
Video language: English
Austin and Brandon warm you up for this summer sexfest as Austin asks Brandon to watch over the house while he leaves to care of some paperwork at college. Brandon persuades Austin not to rush right off and suggests a little stress release is in order. Austin strips his boi and lays him on the deck chair, then kisses and licks down his chest till he is sucking Brandon's hardness. Brandon moans, then reverses the action, taking Austin all the way down. You can see how intimate these boyz are together as they kiss and stroke together. You'll can feel the passion between these two boyz. Austin's stress is quickly released. Armon just turned 18 the week before this trip and we promised to throw a Birthday party for him, though he didn't quite realize the type of party it would turn into. This whole scene was shot in less than 2 hours and with 2 camera angles you get to see all the action from these 8 hot boyz. The boyz sing, and after Armon blows out his candles, he's blindfolded in preparation of his surprise gifts. His "gifts" turn out to be the other boyz pinning him down, and smearing the cake icing on his body, only to lick it back off. The rest of the scene is unrehearsed and frankly, we didn't know what would happened as the boyz took over and all we could do to try to keep up with all the hot action. Usually I give a blow by blow description but the boyz are all over the place and switched so many times I cant possible list it all ! Let's just say that Armon sure gave the boyz a workout, hmmm or is it that THEY gave him the workout? Look for something Brandon and Armon have never done before. The boyz finish by watching Brandon and Austin glued together while covering Armon's body with there own homemade frosting. How's that for a memorable 18th Birthday Party ?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:40
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1988kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bareback summer sexfests

Jacob Gamble And Tyson Pierce Center Ridge

Studio: Collegedudes
Ty Pierce and Jacob Gamble are both into sports, which means theyre both fit and ready for a good hard fuck! They exchange some kisses as the clothes come off, and once theyre both down to the boxers, Jacob starts teasing Tys bulge, kissing and licking his cock through his underwear before those finally come off too!
Jacob takes that delicious meat in his mouth and works it, using his hand and mouth together for maximum pleasure as Ty leans his head back and enjoys the blowjob. But hes hungry for some dick as well and he gets Jacob on the bed and sucks that prick, running his wet tongue along the tip and massaging that cock until its rock hard! Of course, whats foreplay without a little rimming?
Jacob makes sure to lick Tys ass before shoving his dick in it, and once he does, he pounds Ty hard, making his cute little ass bounce with each deep thrust. Jacob doesnt hold back as he rams Ty, fucking him and filling his tight ass up with his big cock while Ty moans as Jacobs balls slap against his ass. Once Jacobs got Ty on his back and hes riding him, they both shoot a huge load and finish this sexy scene with a kiss!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:17
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 312.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jacob Gamble And Tyson Pierce

Icon Male - Guess Who's Back? Shimukappu

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Icon Male
Cast: Zayne Roman, Jake Nicola
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Tattoos, Hairy, Facesitting, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Bareback, Daddy, Hunk, Jock, Cum on Ass, doggy style, kissing, rimming
Newcomer Zayne Roman is playing a video game while his all-time best bud, Jake Nicola, returns for a visit. Zayne tries to reminisce about college days and girls they've had only to find out that all this time Jake has been thinking about him... Straight man Zayne is anxious about his bud and his questions, but slowly gives in to get his straight dick seduced by his best bud. 'Guess Who's Back' by Icon Male brings you the past, the present, and two hot dudes with a future.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Icon Male - Guess Who's Back?

Lessons In Cock Sucking (Andy Kay, Atlanta Grey) Rippey

Studio: HomoEmo
Andy really abuses his position of trust in his lesson with shy and awkward student boy Atlanta. After spending some time convincing him out of his clothes the teacher shows the boy how to share some hard inches of cock in a mutual sucking lesson that sees the boy taking a messy facial and jerking out his own juice
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3301kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lessons In Cock Sucking (Andy Kay, Atlanta Grey)

Courage Warroad

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Jonathan Cardona ,Mike Chambers
Jonathan has been terrorizing mike at school for being gay. Usually mike takes jonathan's bullying, but not today. For the first time, he stands up to jonathan in their classroom and is surprised to see that instead of hitting him, jonathan kisses him. The two can't help but take theirfirst experience further. They take turns sucking each other's cocks and once their inhibitions are gone jonathan fucks mike for the first time. He fucks mike on the teacher's desk and both boys can't help but shoot their loads. Watch and see if they finish before somebody walks in and catches them!
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6624kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Courage

Spring Semester North Freedom

Release Year: 1985
Studio: Laguna Pacific
Cast: Tex Anthony, Michael Gere, Mitch Henderson, Marc Scott, Johnny Shovel, Blake Dawson, Grant Fagin, Shawn Peters
Mitch Henderson writes a letter from college to Grant Fagan telling him of his boredom turning into sex adventures.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:32
Video: 720x480, XviD, 701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 498.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spring Semester

Время генерации страницы 0.06098 секунды с 9 запросами