View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:15 AM   #2289
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 022 Bucaramanga

When Sarah films with Tubaman she brats him to the max! It comes as no surprise that Sarah is especially bratty in this latest episode as waits for her to return from cheer practice.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 2.2 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 022

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 044 Hawi

When confronts her with what he was told, she plays it off, ignores his concerns, shows little respect, and of course, thinks it is funny to brat him at every turn! Eventually, even his patience is tested and he takes her over his lap for another much-needed spanking.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 044

Hannah's Test - Part 1 Washington Grove

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hannah's Test - Part 1

Rocky's Gambit Drayton Valley

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Rocky has the kind of body that looks like she runs every day. There'll be no running today, but OT is still going to put her through her paces. She's locked in inescapable metal bondage. Her body is strained to the max. Each position is worse than the last. Even for a fit girl like Rocky this is a struggle.
OT makes her rub her cunt on his leg. She gets her stink on him and he wants her to have a chance to smell it. The strain that Rocky feels is turning her on and OT is going to toy with her because of it.
Duration: 1:08:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocky's Gambit

Annihilator Germantown

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Charlotte Sartre and Lance Hart are a seemingly normal couple. They go out on date nights. They are very much in love. Their marriage is paradise. Lance is so fucking pretty! Charlotte just loves him so damn much. It's disgusting! It's unnatural! Why does he get to have such a sexy wife?!?! What does he have that OT doesn't have?
Don't worry, OT is going to fix them! At first he toys with them for his own amusement. You can't make it too quick with these miserable bastards. You have to take your time so they really suffer. OT makes the pretty boy watch as he finally gets his due. Charlotte pretends she doesn't like it, but truth be told OT is much better than Lance ever could be.
Duration: 56:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7292kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Annihilator

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 042 Saint Elizabeth

Dolly and Willow are two close and they do everything together. They love cheering for their school football team, going to the mall, and dating boys.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 042

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 036 Old Harbour

Poor Dolly can only watch knowing that she will be next in that uncomfortable position. Worse follows as Bernadette insists that Willow present her with the hairbrush and ask her to use it across her bare buttocks.

Total size: 1.7 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 036
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03923 секунды с 9 запросами