View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 06:15 AM   #2288
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Suck And Fuck Pershing

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
Amarna Miller returns to Insex for more of what she loves. She languishes in a cage while OT prepares. She's made to strip down in the tight confinement. Then he uses her cunt for his amusement. Entering it roughly with a police baton. When he's satisfied she has to clean it.
Amarna has the body of a girl who moves around a lot. Not athletic per say, but she's toned and fit. OT is going to test her stamina. He makes her hold herself up, with a dick in her mouth. While she sucks he brings her knees in so she can't get comfortable. Then he canes her hard!
The one thing Amarna says she hates, but is willing to do is tickling. That's too obvious for OT. So he puts tight clamps on her labia and attaches them to her toes. While he tickles her feet she screams in Spanish begging for him to stop. Every time she tries to move her feet away it pulls painfully on her cunt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck And Fuck

Pain It Forward: Leaded Georgina

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Video language: English
I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Stephie has always hated me. She tells people I'm cheap, but really she just doesn't like me. I have her to thank for my current predicament.
This crazy villain decided to take me from the club and torment me. He used a car battery, poked holes in my flesh, dunked me in my own filth, choked me with my own smokes, and now I'm up here on this cross.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

Ginary's Test - Part 1 Villamont

Studio: futilestruggles
Ginary wanted to be a Futile Struggles model. I like to run new girls through a test shoot. They usually end up hogtied, but in the process, I subject them to spanking, manhandling, a few different kinds of gags, and maybe some clamps. Ginary waits patiently, but nervously on her knees with her arms behind her back as I prepare. The first thing I do is get her wrists tied behind her back. I have a longer length than I need right now. I kind of wrap the excess around her wrists to keep it out of the way. I have plans for it later. I grab Ginary by her hair and start groping her tits with my other hand. I tie a rope around her neck. I use it to pull her to her feet before I tie it off overhead. I now commence groping and slapping Ginary's tits, ass, and thighs. I rip open her blouse and raise her skirt, exposing her white cotton panties. I rip her panties off and as I bring them up to her face, Ginary voluntarily just opens her mouth. I like her already! I continue manhandling Ginary for a while before I start roping her up. As usual, I wind some rope around her waist and then tightly between her legs. I start at her upper thighs and start working my way down. Lots of tightly cinched bands of rope when I'm done. Ginary has a nice ass, but it looked extra nice after the rope was applied. I turn her around and spend a little time smacking and squeezing it. At the end of the clip, I untie her neckrope from above and then I help her into a chair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ginary's Test - Part 1

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 005 Redondo Beach

Poor Dolly can only watch knowing that she will be next in that uncomfortable position. Worse follows as Bernadette insists that Willow present her with the hairbrush and ask her to use it across her bare buttocks.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 3.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 005

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 023 Hemavan

He takes her over his lap and spanks her hard with his hand, quickly removing the protection of her tight pants.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 023

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 031 North Grafton

Without further delay, Willow is placed over the maternal lap and Dolly is told to comfort her as Bernadette applies her hard hand across the naughty girl's bottom, smacking her cheeks and turning them red.

Total size: 9.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 031

Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 052 Bay Center

Sarah was sent home after the coach ensured that she was properly covered below.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 49 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spankingserver, faphouse (Fanclub videos), Part 052
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04547 секунды с 9 запросами