Old 01-29-2024, 01:09 PM   #2880
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Be Sun! Rock View

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Cheeks, Stand Up
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Toy, Threesome, Outdoor, Masturbation, Cumshot
今年の夏は野外がアツい!
極上のビーチボーイズが
太陽の下、海で、山で、場所を選ば� �サカリまくる!
巨根の美形、仁が野外で喘ぐ!
露出オナニーから露出アナル調教に� �気で感じる!
【仁 】
敦士の初アナル貫通!
海で森で野外風呂で‥マル禁ロング� �ージョン収録!
【敦士 】
初登場!エロコンビ、(ファッカー� �)の超絶テクに昇天するノンケ達…
体育会系と野獣のまなざしを持つ男� �
勇介がが密室でガン掘りタチ!
【勇介 】
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:30
Video: 624x448, DivX 5, 1888kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Be Sun!

Coat My Throat Qulin

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Ryan Raz, Ethan Rockaway and more...
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Intergenerational, Amateurs, Interracial, Masturbation Solo, Outdoor Sex, Piercings, Sex on the Beach
Video language: English
Eat as much cum as the island will give me. Those are some of the first words spoken by Ryan Raz, the steamy discovery from Blue Alley Studio's St. Louis Cum. To fulfill his wish, Ryan escapes from St. Louis, leaves his outer coat behind and lands in the center of Fire Island to coat his eager throat with buckets of cum. And with that, he fulfills your wish by starring in Coat My Throat, the next title from the popular Cum Pig Men line. Fire Island is hot in the summer. Hot men ready to shoot their wads. With the stunning Belvedere Guest House as a backdrop and men of Cherry Grove at his disposal, Ryan fills this video with blow jobs as nasty and hot than the sand at mid-day, splattered with more cum than there is water on the beach. He sucks a Latin houseboy's dick, on a dock. Then, another guy's dick on a deck. He does a blond, straight looking, surfer dude in the dunes. There's "Meat Rack" sex, sex, semen by the sea and this great cock-sucking, view-from-below scene made possible by a glass porthole The Belvedere has in one of its floors. Eat as much cum as the island will give me. By the end of Coat My Throat it's clear that Ryan Raz gets his wish and the rest of us should visit the land of Cum Pig Men as much as possible.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:14
Video: 720x394, DivX 5, 1269kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coat My Throat

Boy Scouting Fuckers Myakka City

Studio: Staxus
The boy scouts, where good citizenship, outdoor sills and camping happens is the ideal place to find some sexy young men who are bound to be into each other. As is the case of Jamie Jackson, in his first ever scene, helped by Adrian Bennet who shows him all the ropes and how to climb rank by doing favours to the superiors. Nick Fox is also making his debut as a Scout and too wants to impress his partner by showing him how quickly he can make an ass gape! Needless to say that this is an opening experience for both lads! In the third scene we have Jake Stark who meets up with a fellow scout to enjoy the pleasures of nature and Ray, naturally get a face load of cum! Last but not least, Jamie whos sad to be leaving the scouts till next year wants to give a final fuck to one of his partners before saying the final goodbye, and who better than Jake Stark to get every last droplet of cum!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:17:18
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5859kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Scouting Fuckers

Rascal Video Sentenced: Don't Get Caught Glenolden

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Channel 1 Releasing, Rascal Video
Cast: Adam Russo, Mike DeMarko, Alessandro Del Toro, Billy Santoro
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Hunks, Muscles, Bears, Big Dicks, Hairy, Group Sex, Deep Throat, Cumshots, Outdoor, Police, Condom
Sexy sex addict Mike DeMarko is out cruising for some fun. Hot Latin uncut Alessandro Del Toro is prowling a notorious cruise spot when the two dirty minded studs come together to have a couple and out come the cocks.
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:03:24
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Sentenced: Don't Get Caught

Время генерации страницы 0.07318 секунды с 9 запросами