Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

How to Make a Student My Slave vol.4 Red Ash

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Secret Film, Ko Company
Cast: TOSHI
Genres: All Sex, Twinks, Anal, Oral, Rimming, Butt Play, Suite
哦呵呵呵呵~这次的男子校生只有3哦~~~ 但是!!!!片子还是130分,所以说每段麻豆 的时间也是大提高哦~~~可能有人会觉� �说一人时间太长太无聊了,但是~这回� �对是很赞的哦~~~不用说了~大家懂得。 另外两人也是最近很火的新人麻豆,特� ��是京介君一出道就演了好几部,人气� �是不错。另一位安彦君是最近亲妈觉� ��很不错的新人~特别是他被做的时候,� ��厉害的潮真是让我很感兴趣啊~~哦呵� ��呵呵呵,好期待这部片子啊~
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:15:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1903kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: How to Make a Student My Slave vol.4

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #03 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco) Padre Las Casas

Video language: English
Troublemaker Jack Hunter just discovered an enormously oversized dildo in his teacher's desk and now he's challenging goody-two-shoes Devin Franco to fit the entire thing in his mouth. When Devin finds it impossible to even wrap his mouth around the toy's head, Jack punishes him by taking a wooden paddle and his own personal wood to Devin's smooth bubble butt. Now totally nude in the middle of the classroom, Devin takes it to the next level by climbing onto his own desk to take Jack's lubed-up fist. The rebellious top rapidly switches between fisting Devin's gaping ass, thrusting his raw cock into his bright red hole, and sucking off the bottom's hard dick. After Devin blows his creamy load all over himself, cum-hungry Jack dips down to suck up the remaining drops of jizz leaking out of the head of Devin's girthy member.
Duration: 23:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #03 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco)

Frat House Cream Upperstrasburg

Release Year: 2013
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Hunter Page, Shawn Wolfe, Connor Maguire, Ray Han, Doug Acre, Lucas Knight, Marco Russo, Johnny Torque-
Genres: Oral, Anal Sex, Hunks, Twinks, Muscles, Blowjob, Cross Generation, Rimming, Group Sex, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Tattoos, Interracial, Latino, Condom
When the wind blows this hard, no one can hear you cream. Alone in the frat house at night, Kev (Hunter Page) can't shake the feeling he's being watched. What follows in this NakedSword Originals production is a stormy mix of hot sex, cheap thrills and things that go bump in the night — with menacing stalkers, hung movers and an older (Shawn Wolfe, Raging Stallion Exclusive) with a taste for college ass! Cream is a frat house all-nighter that makes pledge week look like amateur hour!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:38
Video: 720x408, XviD, 1947kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Frat House Cream

Tyreke Jerks Off 1080p Naujoji Akmene

Cast: Tyreke
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Nude Skater Tyreke Returns: Uncut Boy Jock Pumps Iron, Pees, Basketball, Yoga and Blasts 7 Loads, Only Here! If you want to watch a super cute, Ripped Young College Lacrosse, Basketball Jock enjoy showing off his smooth brown Haitian / American body as he skateboards...
Duration: 31:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6927kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyreke Jerks Off 1080p

Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #04 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco) Crawley

Video language: English
This classroom's blackboard warns students to keep their hands to themselves, but that isn't going to stop young college students Devin Franco and Jack Hunter from getting a little too handsy. With Jack already naked and bent over the teacher's desk, Devin stretches out Jack's ass with a quick bareback session before filling Jack's hole with his entire fist. Devin removes his burly hand from Jack's smooth and gaping ass to reveal a bright rosebud that's aching to escape Jack's backdoor. It's then that Devin breaks out an oversized dildo to stuff his friend's used asshole. With his hole filled to the brim and his cock hard as a rock, a satisfied Jack unleashes a fresh gallon of jizz all over himself before Devin goes in to make sure the stud has successfully milked every last drop.
Duration: 17:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet Fister, Scene #04 (Jack Hunter, Devin Franco)

Pizza Boy Gangbang Arriba

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Landon Mycles, Casey Monroe, Chasen, Dayton O'Connor, Dylan Roberts, Elijah Michaels, Hayden Stephens, Jake Lyons, Jesse Santana, Joshua Logan, Parker Perry, Tucker Jennings
Genres: Rimming, Group, Muscle, Big Cocks
Landon is the hot pizza delivery boy who has a bad habit of flirting too much with his horny college campus customers and his studly boss, Hayden. Landon gets Hayden so worked up that Hayden takes his frustration out on Dylan Roberts in the first scene of the movie.
The next night, all the boys who had their pricks teased by Landon show up with one thing on their mind: Getting the hot pizza boy on his knees to suck every dick in the place. And that's just what they make him do, for starters.
The movie features two scenes, one 2 -way and one 11 man, no-holes-barred gang bang. Fellow Pizza Boy Jesse Santana is double perated by Hayden Stephens and Dayton O'Connor and lucky Landon receives an astounding 22 cumshots on his ripped abs over the course of the scene!! All in all, there are 12 guys and 24 cumshots in the movie and so many dicks in different butts you'll have to get the movie on special delivery this January to see all the action and extra toppings thate in this package.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:43
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1963kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pizza Boy Gangbang

Greyson Ronceverte

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Muscle, Solo, Posing, Interview, Cumshot, Masturbation
Grey is one of Shiloh’s friends. I think they might have tried dating, but now seem to just be ‘buddies’. Shiloh and Grey filmed a ‘peep’ type video for us, and that airs next week. When I saw how adorably sexy he was I knew he needed to get into the studio.Everything got filmed out of order, so I had already seen him in action and was eager to get him for some photos and a solo.Grey is a smart dude, just about to finish up college and head to grad school. I get the vibe that he isn’t quite used to the attention he gets. He grew up kind of a bookworm, but has blossomed into a hot athletic stud.He has a big ‘ole smile that will charm you, an amazing ass, and the dude can shoot about 5 feet! Very cool cum shot on this one as he soaks the camera..and me!
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2937kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 335.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Greyson

Время генерации страницы 0.04164 секунды с 9 запросами