Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Boy Fun - Latecummer Tiverton

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Boy Fun
Cast: Adam Barnes, Tristan Webber
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, hunks, kissing, oral, rimming
Blond boy Tristan Webber arrives at the station just in time to find Adam Barnes with nothing to do, but with one quick glance the two very quickly decide that some no-strings BoyFun is a great way to spend at least some of their afternoon. When you have two horny boys like these meeting in the street it doesn't take much to lead to a naked romp with raw dicks needing to be pleasured to an explosion, and within moments we're joining them in the bedroom where shirts are quickly off and their hard uncut cocks are freed for some sucks and licks. Tristan is quick to show his new friend what he can do with his mouth and after sucking his lean pal's swelling penis his own impressive dong is between Adam's lips for the same. Without any words needing to be exchanged young Adam knows he needs that big bareback cock deep in his ass, and with some licking of his hairy hole by his blond buddy he's soon being filled from behind and rammed deep. Watch as Tristan's pink balls swing and slap while he humps his hook up in every position, until both hung young studs need to let their cream splash. Adam makes a splashing mess up his lean body before Tristan tops it off with a thicker wad of warm juice pumping out over the boy's chest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy Fun - Latecummer

Casper Ellis And Dwayne Adams Tamworth

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BlakeMason
Cast: Casper Ellis, Dwayne Adams
Genres: Anal, Average Dick, British, Brown Hair, Cum Jerking Off, Cut, Deep Throat, DoggyStyle, Fucking, In The Bedroom, Kissing, Masturbation, Missionary, Passionate Fuck, Riding, Short Hair, Trimmed, Uncut, Tattoos
New bisexual bear cub Dwayne was eager to return and share his cock with one of the boys, and we thought Casper would make a goodpanion. We were right to pick him! He gets on that juicy dick straight away, sucking Dwayne and showing him some excellent oral action, but it's the fucking that really has them both building their loads. Riding, taking it doggy style and then on his back, Casper gets his beefy top right to the edge, with a side-by-side wank ending with both getting messy with cum!
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 756.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casper Ellis And Dwayne Adams

Ross Serviced (Carmine) Rusk

Studio: ChaosMen
Genres: Oral Sex, Big Dickm Rimming, Muscle, BlowJob, Black, Cumshots,720p
If you pay attention to production dates at the beginning, you might notice that this video was shot several months after Ross did his solo. He really debated a long time about doing the oral. It wasn’t that he didn’t think he could get hard or cum, just more worried what everyone else would think.He finally decided people were gonna like him or not like him no matter what he did in life, so he kind of had an epiphany of sorts that broadened his range. So he texted me up saying that he was eager to get back in, ASAP as these things go, and I knew his Solo was going to be airing very soon and always like to bookend the solo with the oral video the following Wednesday.I booked him in very quickly, which I don’t do often because of the cost, and thought I would do the oral video since it was very last minute. He wasfortable with me, and actually thought it might be fun, but I was looking at the release schedule, and really wanted to mix things up. I just couldn’t think of who I had local that could be on call so quickly.A couple days before shooting with Ross, I was actually delivery to Carmine some of the used furniture that was piling up. He got himself a new apartment, and literally all he had was a suitcase of clothing and nothing more. Extra furniture goes to models or to one of the local charities, so this time it was Carmine’s turn to score bedroom and living room furniture.
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2181kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ross Serviced (Carmine)

Jamie Ray ,Caleb Gray - Feels Nice Weidman

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Jamie Ray ,Caleb Gray
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Video language: English
Jamie ray and caleb gray meet up at the park after school and can't keep their hands off each other so they decide to take to to the bedroom before getting caught with their pants down! Adorable blond boy ray takes control from this point on, even when sucking caleb's cock where he goes balls deep!
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 744.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jamie Ray ,Caleb Gray - Feels Nice

Tristan Hunter and Jay Tee Xingtai

Leaning against a pool table, Tristan Hunter is more than happy to have Jay Tee getting on his knees to swallow his dick and bending over for Tristan to rim his smooth hole. Things progress even further in the bedroom where a cock-hungry Tristan props his butt up as an invitation for Jay to bareback. The muscle hunk thrusts himself inside of Tristan and works his hole until both of them are uncontrollably moaning. Wanting a go at Jay's fat ass, Tristian lies on the bed and has Jay ride his raw cock. Jay breathes deeply as Tristan takes control and pumps himself inside of his thick cakes. Tristan keeps stuffing and praising Jay's tight ass until both men are shooting out fats loads onto Jay's exposed torso with Tristan going in seconds later to lick up their pools of loose jizz.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4189kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tristan Hunter and Jay Tee

Patrick Dunne and Romeo Alfonso Arab

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Patrick Dunne, Romeo Alfonso
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Fingering, Kissing, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Nipple Licking, Red-Haired, Uncut
And as soon as he saw that he was with muscle god Romeo Alfonso, a big huge smile went across his face. After a great photo shoot, the two went inside to the bedroom and began to make out.
Duration: 16:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3293kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 411.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Patrick Dunne and Romeo Alfonso

Justin Fisher and Luke Volta Quakertown

Jock boy Luke's morning boner is an impressive sight, and demanding too. Justin is in the right place at the right time, soon invited back to the bedroom to help out with that cock. Justin's awesome piece of twink meat is so tasty, Luke really loves sucking on it, but with his own sexy boner licked and slurped and the taste of the twinks raw hole on his tongue he's soon sliding his meat between those cheeks and giving his pal a deep fucking. Justin's huge cock blasts his morning cream out while he's sliding up and down on handsome Luke's engorged sausage, the flexing of his ass quickly bringing the handsome jock lad to his own splashing climax.
Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5807kbps
Audio: 57kbps

File size: 863.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Justin Fisher and Luke Volta

Время генерации страницы 0.18797 секунды с 9 запросами