Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default IR - The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

IR - The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Torture, Latex, Rubber
Video language: English

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out.
Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain.
He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download IR - The Prosecutor Part 2 - Bronte

Sarah vs. The Captured Fox

Capturing my vixen was the easy part but Sarah still had plenty of fire within her. Little did she know that every tie came with a specific purpose. Her crotch rope tethered to pull tighter as she struggled. Her hands, wrapped tightly to her pigtails, would eventually tire and pull on her hair. Her elbow cinch and corset severely limits mobility. Finally, as a final sinister torment, I loosely tie her off to a table leg pulling her off center. My plan is now all too clear. Sarah tries her best to free herself but her muscles eventually fatigue and is on her back; her fire, extinguished.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 203.9 MB

Download Sarah vs. The Captured Fox
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02072 секунды с 9 запросами