LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Clothing Optional, sc.2 Wexford

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral
Video language: English
Fernando Del Rio and Kurtis Wolfe hook up in the locker room at the bath house as Arad Winwin looks on jacking his pole. When Fernando and Kurtis lose their towels, their hard, hairy cocks pop out. Fernando is the first to take action and gets down between Kurtis' legs to suck his throbbing dick. As Fernando sucks, Arad makes his move and comes up behind Kurtis putting him in the middle. After both Fernando and Arad take turns servicing Kurtis' cock and fingering his ass, Kurtis decides to bend over to let the guys inside. He takes Fernando down his throat as Arad shoves a cock up his ass. The muscle hunks spit roast the stud, making Kurtis moan out for more cock. Kurtis finds out he's not the only hole in the group when Fernando bends over to take both Arad and Kurtis up his ass at the same time. It's a hardcore double penetration session that leaves Fernando's hairy ripped body covered in thick ropes of cum from tongue to torso.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6284kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Clothing Optional, sc.2

Submission Prison, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon, Myles Landon) Stony Hill

Here at Dorchester Corrections Facility, the corrupt head guard is the cruel and sadistic Myles Landon, who makes it clear to his pathetic new inmates that he is in control and basically owns them for the duration of their sentences. He takes fiendish delight in breaking them in and breaking them down on their very first day in jail and, for two young punks like Nate Grimes and Drew Dixon, he has some painful lessons to make them learn the relentless ins and outs of their new life behind bars. Establishing his authority from the get-go, 'You men are mine to do with as I please. You call me 'Sir,' and maybe I'll take it easy on you,'. Myles strips Nate and Drew of both their clothes and their dignity, first instructing them down on their knees to lick and clean his boots to a spit polish shine. Still seeing signs of disrespect, Myles handcuffs his new prison bitches to the holding cell bars and gives them a good flogging to show them who's boss. More scared stiff than scared straight, Drew quickly comes to the decision to submit and obey, but Nate holds out and each stubborn 'Fuck you!' he spits at the guard only makes it worse for both of them. Told to get back on their knees, they take turns sharing and servicing Officer Myles' big cock and balls, but he won't let them touch their own hard dicks. Despite their arrogant attitudes and insolent bravado, their raging boners betray that these bad boys are enjoying their rough treatment at the hands of this merciless manhandler, who feeds them their first taste of alpha male prison jizz.
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7913kbps

File size: 847.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene #01 (Nate Grimes, Drew Dixon, Myles Landon)

Soldier Steve triple service El Sobrante

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Str8CrushFeet
Cast: Steve, Patrick, Foxy, FEbo
Three tongues and one divine body, Steve is worshiped by 3 whores at the same time, Patrick finds himself licking the torso and upper half of this centaur while Foxy and FEbo find themselves at the feet of the young soldier. Something that seemed curious to me about this day is that I discovered that Steve can really get sexually excited by male stimuli as long as they come from a femboy, so Patrick in a certain way has a favoritism over the other submissives, it is common that when a straight boy begins to experiment with his sexuality, he does it or probably with a femboy due to visual similarity with a girl and the other option is to do it with a friend who inspires absolute confidence (because nowadays almost all heterosexuals experiment with gays at the same time). At least once, at least those of our time, heterosexuals are on the opposite spectrum of our sexuality but society has advanced and today sexuality is very fickle, luckily, which opens up more windows of experimentation with a larger spectrum of people). Everything is normal up to that point, but I never thought I would see Steve kiss Patrick like that. I think as a personal opinion that it already borders on latent bisexuality, but I respect that the boy continues to consider himself straight.
What is certain is that everyone from the most immovable macho like Apollo to the most open-minded deconstructed modern boy like Kent, can all agree that being adored from head to toe is one of the most pleasant and relaxing sensations in the universe. But can Steve control 3 submissives at the same time? Can he really? We will find out. Submissives create a worship system where they rotate between tasks so everyone can enjoy Greek God Steve's body part's at least once. That way Foxxy takes off Steve's boots and they are left smelling Steve's feet in white socks. While Febo climbs up next to Patrick to worship his torso, this time extending his tongue worship to the muscular boy's delicious armpits. The gay tongue runs through every muscular and toned corner of Steve's body.
Duration: 38:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Soldier Steve triple service

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 3 Aplington

Adam Thicke is hungry for a hairy hole and bends Ziggy Banks over the couch to go in for some ass eating action. Adam savors every inch of Ziggy's fuzzy taint, getting the stud wet from the tip of his dick to the center of his hole. Ziggy is so worked up that he needs a taste of Adam's big uncut cock and gets on his knees to work the stud until Adam is ready to plug his ass. Adam gets behind the hairy stud and shoves his dick deep inside. He pounds hard, making Ziggy moan out with every thrust from his massive dick. 'Fuck that hole!' Ziggy yells out as Adam stretches Ziggy to his absolute limits. Ziggy decides he's ready to do some of the work and hops on to ride Adam up and down as he jacks his own hairy cock. Ziggy knows what he's doing and squeezes his ass tight to give Adam the best pleasure he can give as Adam's cock hits just the right spot. That's all Ziggy needs, and he blows his load all over his own tight stomach as Adam continues to fuck the cum out of him. When his cock is done spurting cum, Ziggy realizes he's still hungry for more. He takes his place in front of Adam and doesn't have to wait long before Adam drains his balls all over Ziggy's begging face.
Duration: 28:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7618kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 3

Bondage Garage, Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis) Pearl Harbor

Dom top Brian Bonds releases his sub, Eli Lewis, from his cage for some intense, deep cocksucking. Eli's chest is bound in a red rope harness, which Brian attaches to a suspended ring. Gathering more rope, Brian connects Eli's legs to the ring and suspends him several feet above the ground. Brian lays on the ground underneath Eli and they 69 each other's cocks. Lowering Eli to the floor, Brian unties the ropes binding Eli's legs knot by knot. He raises the ring, obliging Eli to assume a doggy style position, and probes Eli's asshole with his tongue. Using an oil can, Brian applies lube and starts to fuck his sub. Eli jerks his cock as Brian thrusts deep inside the sub's tight hole. After having his fill, Brian lowers Eli to the floor once more and stomps Eli's ass with his leather work boots, leaving a red mark on Eli's ass cheeks.
Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Garage, Scene #01 (Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis)

Heretic Jimmy Fanz Alexander Garrett Bluffton

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Heretic
Cast: Jimmy Fanz Alexander Garrett
Genres: Anal, Boots, Hairy, jockstraps, butt play, spitting, Oral, Foreskin,
Jimmy Fanz, in a black jock strap, is gyrating against smooth Alexander Garrett as if he were a human stripper pole. Their tongues battle in an aggressive kiss..
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4647kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Heretic Jimmy Fanz Alexander Garrett

Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 6 Ah Gwah Ching

Hans Berlin, Spencer Whitman, and Sean Knight are horned up and ready for all the cock and ass they can get. The three make out in a circle until Sean caves to his desires and gets on his knees to service both hung studs in front of him. He alternates dicks on his lips and tongue, being mindful to give each hunk equal time in his eager mouth. When all three are rock-hard, Hans decides to take charge and slams his cock deep into Sean's hole as Spencer shoves his cock in Sean's face.
Duration: 35:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8396kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 6

Время генерации страницы 0.04505 секунды с 9 запросами