View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 06:13 AM   #2266
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Earning Stripes Part 1 Hana

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Dresden
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Today Dresden is going to find herself in a pinch. Actually, that might be the understatement of the century, since she is going to spend her day having her skin smacked and squeezed until her ass turns an impressive shade of red. The rest of her, meanwhile, is going to look about as polka dotted as the sexy little dress she wore for us today.
Before we jump into the scarier stuff Matt wants to make sure Dresden is prepared for whatever torment he has ready for her so he starts in with something simple. He sticks a red ball gag in her mouth and bends her over his knee and spanks her harder than she's ever been spanked. She squirms and tosses around but there is no getting away from it. If she's reacting like this to some spanking, who knows how she is going to get through the rest of today's session.
Next thing Dresden knows she is tied in place with her legs spread wide open for all to see. Matt hooks some nipple clamps onto her tits and tie them down to the floor with some string to better hold her in place. Then he covers her entire face with clothespins until she looks like a porcupine. She is hurting and squirming but the pain cannot possibly compare to the level of humiliation she is currently experiencing. Matt's a nice guy, though, he wants her to have some fun, so he takes out his hitachi vibrator and puts it right on her clit. Uncomfortable whimpers turn into moans and it's all Dresden needs to get her ready for the rest of her live feed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7297kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earning Stripes Part 1

Training of H Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic Parkdale

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Hazel Hypnotic once remarked to us that she dreamed of being put upon a pedestal. What that dream probably did not include was being gagged with her own hair and made to masturbate live for all of our members. Even worse, she did not expect it to be covered with spikes soon after she got comfortable. It is a test of endurance, to see how long she can stand it, and it will not be the last one she suffers over the next 24 hours.
In fact, a few minutes later we have another distressing idea. Hazel is a smoker and we want to show her what a disgusting habit it is. We take a pair of cigarettes and put them up her nose. She will need to finish them both before we will be ready to move on. Every breath she takes comes with the acrid scent and burning sensation of smoke.
And the next treatment is even nastier. Clothes pins are a double edged sword. When you put them on they pinch so hard that they cut off the supply and make the area go numb. As soon as they are removed the supply comes rushing back, bringing a wave of intense sensation with it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training of H Part 2 - Hazel Hypnotic

Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth Reet

Spanking superstar Kailee makes her hardcore debut!
Seth is annoyed with his beautiful girlfriend Kailee for flirting with other boys at the party they have just returned home from. He accuses her of disrespecting him and tells her that she needs a good spanking. Protesting her innocence, Kailee is swept across Seth's lap in her smart cocktail dress and immediately feels the impact of her sweetheart's severe hand on her bottom through the satin of her skirt. That skirt is soon pushed up to reveal Kailee's luscious backside, clad in a pair of black panties. Seth scolds and spanks Kailee hard, fully expressing his indignation at her flighty behavior.
Next Kailee's panties come down to expose her lush seat, tapering down to long shapely legs and elegant feet in sexy high heels. The tall, slim, stunning brunette is a leg and bottom man's dream with the face of a young Venus, a delicately sculpted, budding bosom and ravishingly ample behind.
Kailee takes her spanking sullenly, with pouts and frowns and then with squeals and cries. Seth is unmoved by her excuses and plays the jealous boyfriend to the hilt, belaboring her bottom smartly until she understands that she needs to give in and admit she was wrong before she can be forgiven.
After about twenty minutes of relentless hand spanking and leather paddling with a very solid paddle, Kailee finally apologizes for her slutty behavior and promises to be a good girl, her bottom much the rosier.
Their reconciliation is both romantic and erotic as hugs and kisses lead to oral sex and passionate love making. Kailee gets down on her knees to blow her guy and his meaty member feels the good of her skillful sucking and feathering tongue. Several classic positions of penetration follow, including doggy style and then with Kailee sitting on her lover's manly organ and riding it like a carousel pony. The hard cock in tight pussy action is explicit and lovely Kailee is fully nude from her perky breasts to her pinkened cheeks throughout the love scene, which concludes in mutual satisfaction.
Finally, to assert his ultimate control over his girl, Seth administers an additional, major, fully-nude spanking to Kailee, post orgasm.
Kailee is one of the most popular spanking models in the world. She wanted to make her hardcore sex and spanking debut for Shadow Lane with her real life boyfriend and that appealed to us. (It also surprised us, because Kailee has traditionally been a fairly modest performer, the butt-plug scene in "Ashley Pratt Is a Brat" being as far as she had ever gone before.)
Kailee and Seth proposed they become our "alt." (Alternative) spanking couple, as opposed to our traditional romance of discipline couple, to give their scene a different twist and one that was uniquely their own. The current generation of young spanking enthusiasts may look a little different than the baby boomers, but the attitude is basically the same, boyfriend knows best and girlfriend gets spanked. (Though Seth does divert to take Kailee by the hair, which is pretty hot.)
At 24 and 23, Kailee and Seth are the consummate young fetish couple, who play at B&D because they're into it. The loving making in this video is warm and real, with genuine hugs and kisses to sweetly counterbalance the hardcore pistoning. Gen Y embraces extremes, expressing its passion through physical means; spanking fits right into its radical mystique as does hard-hitting sex.
This serious discipline drama contains full nudity, hard, bare-bottom spanking, leather paddling, oral sex, explicit intercourse in classic sexual positions and a rousing hand spanking finale.
Duration: 32:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sex & Spanking With Kailee & Seth

Merry Clitmas Part Three - Cherry Torn Horsens

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Many bad things have happened to Cherry Torn recently, but none as bad as what happens on this horse. The way it splits her pussy is painful enough but the members and crew have no intention of letting that be the worst of it. They want her to beg for mercy. They want her to cry for respite. And until she does they are going to be the most relentless tormenters she has ever faced.
Duration: 33:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 375.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Merry Clitmas Part Three - Cherry Torn

All in the ass New Knoxville

Release Year: 2024
Proxy’s ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy’s ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy’s body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don’t want to miss.
Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: All in the ass

I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic Melcroft

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
Hazel is a very reserved girl. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't anger quickly, she doesn't express herself often... unless she is in bondage. It is then, when Hazel can let go. Relax. Express herself a bit.
But I am interested in finding out more than she is probably wanting to give. I like intimacy. Closeness. I like seeing others vulnerable and transparent in nature.
Hazel's pussy is first up for further contemplation. For that to happen, Hazel sits, highly exposed, stopped to a wooden "chair." Both she and I know that her pussy is on display. As with any exploration, I begin from the outside and work my way in. Blood is to her cunt as her lips are sucked into a pussy pump. It's fun to watch her pussy expand and fill the cup. Hazel squeals. I smile. After some time, Hazel's labia lips are grabbed with clover clamps and stretched wide to allow for deeper contemplation. Eventually, though, I must enter her. As that is the only true way to understand another human. To become one with them. I ask her if she trusts me, which she answers affirmatively. This is important, as what I am doing requires a connection between her body and mind. I must have Hazel accept me for the full connection to be complete - Hazel and I are united as one inside her cunt with my entire fist.
Duration: 45:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: I Choose You, Part Two Hazel Hypnotic

Bound at home Melanie Longstreet

Release Year: 2024
A creep in a hockey mask has kidnapped and cleave gagged slender, busty redhead Melanie. He her to the floor and hogties her using handcuffs and rope. The kidnapped cutie is then left alone to endure this uncomfortable position. She wrestles exhaustingly with the tight bondage while the villain is away. He returns later and unties her, but not for long. Then, the villain ties Melanie, bent over, to a chair by her wrists and ankles. She is still cleave gagged and wearing a tee shirt and jeans. He removes the cloth gag and replaces it with a wad of packing and some duct tape. He spanks her ass and fondles her menacingly for a while.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:34:11
Video: 640x480, SVQ3, 1188kbps

File size: 946.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bound at home Melanie
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11171 секунды с 9 запросами