View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 03:53 PM   #633
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Choke Full Throttle Lod

Video language: English
I got a little crazy with this one. A dirty old straight jacket, rope, belts, hands, fists, big fucking cocks...all used to bind, gag, choke, and piston little fuck sockets into submission. Horse hung raw fuck new comer Antonio Biaggi sadistically enjoys the ride alongside veteran ass mechanics Chase Coxxx and Jacob Slader. This is raw fuck action at it's primal best.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:29:14
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1921kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Choke Full Throttle

Submission Prison, Scene 3 Chickasaw

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud
Video language: English
Prisoner Devin Franco is cleaning up a supply closet when he is caught outside of his cell at inspection time by another malevolent guard, the mean and malicious muscle daddy Drew Sebastian. Dragged back to his bunk, Devin knows he is seriously screwed, or about to be, when Officer Drew discovers the contraband Devin has hidden. With a pillowcase full of clothespins and his own leather strap that he's been missing, Myles realizes that Devin is a kinky little fucker and Officer Drew puts him through his paces. Devin is chained to the bars of the cell and restrained by his wrists, ankles and balls, with clothespins pinching painful pressure points and getting a preliminary flogging from Drew, who is just warming up. The flogging intensifies till Devin finally breaks down in submission and Drew softens slightly, 'You're my prison bitch, you listen to me and I'll protect you. Now it's time for you to suck my cock!' Drew sheds his uniform and feeds his humongous piledriver to Devin, who gobbles it down greedily as he gets his face and throat fucked and is rewarded with a delicious mouthful of Drew's succulent and salty seed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Submission Prison, Scene 3

Skybo - Daniel's Toy (Adult version) - Daniel vs Joschi The Bahamas

Daniel and Joschi entering the hotel room. They got to know each other and Joschi thought, they will just have a good time together now. But Daniel has another plan. Just arrived in the room, he attacks his guest. Joschi fights back. Daniel knows the skinny boy has no chance against his power. He grabs Joschi in a serious headlock, leading him to the couch and slamming him down there, to place himself on top of the boy, kneeling on him. Choke holds and pins should make the boy obey, but Joschi fights back. He rips off his pullover to show what he has. Daniel gets rid of his pullover too and pushes Joschi back on the couch pinning him. Joschi tries to kick Daniel – big mistake boy. Now Daniel uses his feet too. He kicks his guest into the abs and places his sneaker on Joschis skinny chest to squash him. Joschi is impressed but still shows signs of figthing back. Daniel position the boy on the couch the way he can show his dominance, standing on the couch, pulling Joschis face into his bulge and squashing him further with his sneakers and choking him by standing on throat. Daniel demonstrates his power by smashing two apples and dishing the juice out to Joschis face. Joschi gets slowly what he is in here. They do some armwrestling. Joschis biceps is nice for such a skinny boy, but no match to Daniels guns. The size difference is huge, Daniel plays with his guest and lets disappear any doubts on who is ruling here. He orders Joschi to take off his shoes and sox, and he obeys. Daniel shows off his muscles and orders Joschi to rip off the pants now. Joschi refuses and gets punishment for it. The action goes on now on the bed. Daniel pulls Joschi locked up in a nasty headlock over to the mattress and orders him to take shoes and sox off, which he does. Now Daniel applies a series of submission holds to break the boy. He takes Joschis head between his muscled thighs and starts to squeeze. Poor Joschi, he is done now. Some nice pincs, slapping in the face and few nice punches and the boy ermerges to be Daniels toy. Daniel position Joschi at the edge of the mattress and settles down on the boys throat and face, no more fighting back. Daniel humiliates his new toy as he likes, smothering Joschi extensively. It was a sweaty encounter, and now it is shower time.
Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5840kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Skybo - Daniel's Toy (Adult version) - Daniel vs Joschi

Brutal Tops - Construction Site Violators Innswood

Studio: Brutal Tops
Genres: BDSM, Oral, Anal Sex, Gay, Group, CumEating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission. Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy. Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin. Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2379kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 279.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops - Construction Site Violators

Breeding Season vol.3 Nisula

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Treasure Island Media
Cast: Antonio Biaggi, Luke Bennett, Jerry Stearns, Bilal Bagra, Ty Roberts, DJ, Drew Sebastian, Holden Phillips, Dice, Jack Darling, Mr. North, Shane Andrews, Cam Christov, Max Cameron, Logan Stevens, Jack Hammer, Steven Richards, Murphy Maxwell, Corin Wave, Cor
Genres: Muscle, Bareback, Oral, Anal, Big Cocks, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
With the release of each of my videos, the goal has been to present glimpses from the vast world of male sex, the incredible range that men have when they move into deep connection with each other. I believe that it’s through sex that men create the very language that expresses who and what they are. When men fuck, they do so with everything they’ve got: their fears, their anger, their passion and pure desire. In this epic third volume of Breeding Sea, I’ve chosen men who exemplify this range of sexual eloquence. Some of the scenes are already controversial (yeah, I’m used to that) because they depict the depths of real submission and the brazen towering dominance of man’s sexual nature. So watch this video and take it—every moment of it—very seriously. Watch carefully and you’ll see the world that opens through male sex: power, submission, hubris, innocence, love, ego-, bliss. Watch it while you goon out on your fat turgid dick; watch it while you fuck a buddy; watch it while your neighbor sucks you off. You will recognize yourself in every single gesture, every expression and act and orgasm in Breeding Sea 3. Each man, after all, is all men.
Duration: 2:48:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breeding Season vol.3

Время генерации страницы 0.02674 секунды с 9 запросами