LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Backyard Boys, Scene 7 Old Mystic

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud
Video language: English
Race Cooper and Preston Steel are making out in a tent. They are a contrast in body types, Race being smooth, muscular and the color of dark chocolate; Preston being pale, hairy and built more like a runner. Their crossed arms make a black-and-white 'X' across their naked torsos as they stroke each other's hard ons. They are about to enter the kinky zone. Letting go of their dicks, they reach across to a small table where lube and an array of sounding rods are laid out. In perfect unison, they slide the shafts of surgical steel into the shafts of their cocks. They praise each other while their moans of pleasure rise. They lean in for a kiss, setting the sounding rods aside to seriously suck face while rapidly jacking their cocks, which are eager to relieve the pressure by discharging massive amounts of jism. Preston cums first, scoops his load into his mouth, then bites on Race's erect nipples until Race shoots.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6591kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 955.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Backyard Boys, Scene 7

Ranch Hands, Scene 1 Peaceful Valley

In the tool shed of the ranch, a cowboy booted and jock strapped Billy Berlin is on all fours as Erik Rhodes in his cowboy hat and blue jeans prepares him for his huge fist. After loosening up Billy's hot hole, Erik covers his gloved hands in lube and lets the punching commence. Eventually Erik's unbuttons his jeans showing you just how hard hisfisting exploits are making him. He flips Billy over, props his leg up on his shoulder and digs in deep -- so deep that you can see Billy's abdomen protrude when Erik presses upward in an unbelievable spectacle you may have never thought possible. The Superstar superstud Erik Rhodes pummels Billy Berlin's ass in a punch fisting frenzy that will leave you wondering how much punishment a hole can take! With Erik's forearm completely buried in and jabbing, Billy jerks out a load.
Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ranch Hands, Scene 1

Fisting The Slaves Hee

Feeling his weight bang down onto my cock was so intense and I could feel my cock teasing his second hole.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 387.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting The Slaves

Fisting The Police Orimattila

It was when he lifted himself up to get on his toes and really ride my curved.
Duration: 8:04

File size: 323.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting The Police

The Colonary Academy, Scene 2 Mint Spring

Stuffing raw poultry with chef Dominic Pacifico is putting some dirty thoughts into his assistant Josh Mikael 's mind! After filling up a gaping bird for a cooking demonstration, Josh exposes his furry ass to the chef in hopes that he is in the mood to stuff something else. After complimenting Josh's big hungry hole, Dominic uses his fingers and hard cock to fill him up. Dominic barebacks Josh's soon-to-be gaping ass as Josh begs the chef to give him more. When rawing him simply isn't enough, Dominic finally satisfies his horny assistant by stuffing his entire hand into his eager hole. Wearing only a cock ring and leather boots, Josh climbs onto the counter to ride Dominic's clenched fist. Dominic holds his arm steady as a grateful, gaping Josh bobs up and down on his thick forearm. For only a moment, the chef removes his hand from Josh's ass to admire the man's wrecked hole. Dominic shoves his fist back inside of Josh to continue the anal destruction before the hairy assistant shoots a load of sticky cum out of his cock. The pleased chef exclaims that he finally has enough gravy for his stuffing.
Duration: 23:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Colonary Academy, Scene 2

Fisting The American Jock Victoria

He was kissing me deep, riding my cock, and playing with my nipples that sent shock waves.
Duration: 7:44

File size: 326.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting The American Jock

Warehouse Fists, Scene 1 Kealia

The sound of heavy breathing hits your senses first, then a long, white shinbone and a hairy calf. The full picture reveals massive Byron Saint on his back, one knee into his chest as Race Cooper screwdrivers his gloved fist into Byron's ass. Byron jerks as the penetration reaches the middle of Race's forearm. Race removes his fist and re-lubes, smoothing lube over Byron's big balls so they glisten. At 6-foot-5, there's a lot of Byron; his toned body is as lean as it is long, with sparse hair, except for his sexy calves. He holds his legs wider as he relaxes. Race teases the perimeter of Byron's hole by tracing a fingertip around and around the rim until the opening blossoms red. Race resumes fisting with his right hand, but now his left hand is busy, too. He's got a mean hard on that he strokes in counterpoint to his moving fist. Byron rests one foot on his shoulder and asks Race to cum for him, getting blasted with hot, white spooge.
Duration: 25:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Warehouse Fists, Scene 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03289 секунды с 9 запросами