View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 11:54 AM   #103
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Gibo

Gibo

So, there was a young man with a modest name of Yusuki Yagami. Lived, but not ?????, but for the word "sex" ("sex") did not know anything, not even how to spell it. (Strange but true). Thus he lived somewhere to 15 years (it is even more surprising, when one event drastically changed his 's world outlook. As the earlier than usual returning home from school, he found his , a very active ?????????? his (i.e. her husband). This event such an effect on the fragile 's psyche, that very soon our young hero of the word "sex" already knew all that you can, that is possible, but not recommended, and what is not, but "you still do not ask" (so that's where the dug!). That was repeatedly carried out in practice, with all who could, especially with your cousin. Cousin, in Russian. His with the bad got divorced, and the next few years, all in the family was good. The of all travel (as did the manager of an established trading company), synulka one in the house: so Far as something not happened another event, which once again turned ?????????? worldview: No, No, do not worry - about the word "sex" he has not forgotten AND on mine't come yet: Just my married a second time. And the learned about this very strange way - he returned home, and there was very luxurious woman standing near the door.

File size: 666.6 MB
Download Gibo
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13051 секунды с 9 запросами