View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 06:00 AM   #2258
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR Abigail Annalee - Saw Meadville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
The darkness has a certain smell to it. The air is damp, musky, stale. Alone! Static emerges from the background filling the gaps. Cold - so very cold. Pain, fullness, light. Screaming. Someone... something is screaming crying - terror. A butchered animal? The screaming, it’s me!
Locked to the floor by a metal device in my ass. A small television hisses. I wake, groggy. How had I gotten here, when, why, who brought me? The television begins to speak. I’m here to entertain. To prove myself. To suffer.
I can do this! I will survive. I will endure. These unseen masters will get their show. I will degrade, defile, and debase myself for them. Whoever they are!
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Abigail Annalee - Saw

Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training Dover Foxcroft

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
It's funny that Penny Barber thinks she is hot shit. She calls herself a MILF and prides herself on being a bratty little cunt that never breaks. She loves bondage.
Duration: 57:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Infernalrestraints Penny Barber Brat Training

Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone Blythe

Dear God,
I fear I may have sinned. It all started when I was talking with my friend and fellow church goer Maddy O'Reilly. She's so pretty and I just couldn't help telling her about something I found on the internet while fighting the good fight. I found out that she and I are both interested in the same thing. That's where it all went wrong. She knew a guy. The creepy guy from church who wears all black. He goes by the name OT.
He had us undress each other. Maddy looked really cute. I was so nervous. I hadn't been naked in front of a man before. Not even a doctor. He made us face each other and then he bound us together with handcuffs. My heart was pounding as he touched us. I felt you in that moment, God. I felt you holding me through Maddy. As I tasted her lips on mine I felt you.
When OT started whipping us I felt your warm embrace. As my ass turned red you overwhelmed we with peace and pleasure. I've never felt so loved. When it was all over and we were free of the bondage Maddy offered to give me the same amount of pleasure she had felt. As I squirted all over her I felt you flow through me onto her pretty face.
Please tell me Lord, did I sin? Or is this truly my calling?
Sincerely,
Samantha Rone
Duration: 51:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Baptism - Maddy O'Reilly, Samantha Rone

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black San Ygnacio

Release Year: 2014
Hazel has been with us for a while and she knows what we are capable of. That doesn't mean we won't surprise her. A blindfold allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.
First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.
The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.
The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.
Duration: 50:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic and Cyd Black

Cat lisa secretary spanked Salida

This Adonis of a man opened the door with his bright smile and piercing blue eyes pointing straight at me.
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5072kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 576.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cat lisa secretary spanked

Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips North Vassalboro

Release Year: 2017
This languishing torment is like brainwashing for Lauren Phillips. As she struggles against her chains she hears O.T.'s words echoing in the back of her head. "You're just a whore. Nothing but a dirty whore."
I'm just a whore living in captivity. This is my life; chains, and canes, and endless pain. I'm just a whore and this is my destiny; to have my holes by whatever device my new master has handy.
I'm not being punished for anything. I know my place. When he whips my back or canes my ass, it isn't because I did something wrong, it's because I am wrong. It's what I deserve. I'm just a whore and this is what I'm good for.
Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7298kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just A Whore - Lauren Phillips
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14436 секунды с 9 запросами