View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 12:44 PM   #1239
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Yovanni Mineral City

Studio: Military Classified
Today Im introducing a new recruit and in the middle of a pandemic getting new content has been a challenge but despite the roadblocks Ive managed to bring a new Latin straight boy to the MC cameras and his name is YOVANNI. Clean cut good looks, nice smooth muscular body and an accent that is very sexy. I take this str8 married man on a blowjob excursion that leaves his speechless.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1827kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 276.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Yovanni

Weekender Lagos De Moreno

Video language: English
If any of you can remember my early work from Seabag Productions...I'm excited to be back in the director's chair returning to the format that made some of my first videos so successful. As luck would have it...I had four straight Marines contact me...they all needed money and were all willing to do anything for it. No fancy editing, no fancy sets, a thin storyline of what can happen on their Weekend Pass . Typical straight Military men having sex with other guys, some for the first time...was it for the money...you decide.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:28
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1188kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Weekender

Wyatt And Chambers Qijiaojing

Studio: Like Em Straight
Were beginning to think that Wyatt, our sexy seaman, has taken up permanent residence in Brendons studio. The bashful stud has returned for more shenanigans and he looks better than ever. Tall and dark with a military demeanor, he couldnt look more different from the gentleman at his side. Chambers is new to the scene and quite an eyeful, but looks like a throw back to the Haight Ashbury of 40 years ago. Long hair pulled back and a scruffy beard belie his chiseled torso and mouth watering legs. What could these two guys possibly have in common? Youll soon find out. They strip down to their skivvies and then some before Wyatt takes the reins and lubes up Chambers cock. Wyatts huge dick throbs as he starts to suck off his hippie friend. Chambers shoots first in this crazy match up and then Brendon moves in to finish off Wyatt. Kinda knew he had that in mind from the start.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 294.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wyatt And Chambers

Gay - Commando Middletown Springs

Star-turned-director Roland Dane returns with , a brand-new tale of Euro-sex featuring nine sexy Hungarian studs. What does it take to be a member of Studio 2000 International's elite squadron of hunks? Strap on your boots as tests your limits with a group of soldiers willing to take it like a man in the pursuit of military perfection.
Duration: 1:31:09
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1928kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Commando

Military Bukkake Collection Humptulips

Release Year: 1999
Cast:
Genres: Big Cocks, Big Loads, Military, Smooth Dudes, Solos, Straight Guys, Young
I wanted to do something special for this one, so I put my editor to work and had him put together 200 of the best cum shots from Volumes 1 through 57, plus one great cum shot from volume # 198 that I just couldn't leave out. Nothing but cum shots, counting down from 200!
Format: m4v
Duration: 1:46:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Military Bukkake Collection

Cruz And Jackson Fuck Mumbai

Studio: Activeduty
Two hot military guys from AD get down! ed directly from source.
Duration: 34:50
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1764kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruz And Jackson Fuck

The Military In Filltration, Part 4: Military Glazing 1080p Holstein

Cast: Ander Wolfson, Jay Wu, Tony Genius
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback
Sharing is caring, at least when it cums to the QBoys. Jay Wu was not so happy to share his boy Ander with horny twink Pierce Brooks, but now it's time to convert Tony Genius into a full-fledge QBoy, and Ander has the mouth as ass to work that magic. Jay presses Ander down onto his knees, and the horny sidekick starts sucking off both of them. Tony's stiff tool looks so tasty soon Jay is down there grabbing a slurp for himself. But mainly, this is Ander's chance to shine. He works his tongue, open mouth and deep throat on Commander Jay and the intruder Tony. But sucking cock isn't all a horned up mouth is good for, as Tony and Jay rim Ander's tight little hole in preparation for some deep rough anal action. Tony rams his raw booty blaster in first, then passes this prize butthole over to the boss Jay. Ander makes a few groaning faces, but he's loving every thrust. Jay whirls him back over to Tony, who rams in even harder this time. When it's time to give Ander two loads of manjuice, Tony and Jay stand over him beating their cocks in rapid unison. Ander is a drenched cummy mess, but he's not complaining. When Jay welcomes Tony, "Guess you're one of us now!" Tony surreptitiously reports to his Loud Boys boss through the wrist radio. "Did you hear that, he whispers proudly. But Jay's too cum happy to notice the new QBoy has a divided loyalty that will cum back to bite them in the asses someday.
Duration: 22:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7589kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Military In Filltration, Part 4: Military Glazing 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.04245 секунды с 9 запросами