View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 06:06 AM   #3753
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Madi Collins, Summer Col Roxborough

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Madi Collins, Summer Col
Genres: Brunette, Redhead, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Hairy
Video language: English
Two friends, Adam (Tommy Pistol) and Darrell (Damon Dice), who are also stepdads, are hanging out while their cute teen stepdaughters, Nicole (Madi Collins) and Tracy (Summer Col), innocently and distractedly play video games in front of them.
The stepdads lament about their lousy marriages while daydreaming about being with younger women. The cheeky conversation eventually leads to the stepdads lustfully eyeing their own stepdaughters, who are blissfully unaware of everything. The stepdads then both start candidly talking about how hot the girls are, slowly opening up about their attraction to their own stepdaughters, plus each other's. With all of those hungry thoughts swirling around in their heads, the stepdads start conspiring with each other to play their OWN game...
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5710kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madi Collins, Summer Col

Secret Caught By Surveillance Cam Is This Real?! Saragosa

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Is This Real?!
Cast: Valentina Nappi, Jay Romero
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Massage, Nuru Gel
Our massage parlor may like a normal parlor, but we have a dirty little secret: every now and then we secretly film sessions with our clients and sell the footage. But these aren't just , we had the pleasure of welcoming first time client Jay into the parlor. Jay had been feeling tense lately and needed some relief. Well, he was about to get that...and much more!
As you can tell from our surveillance footage, Jay's one lucky guy, because he's greeted by our gorgeous masseuse Valentina when he comes into the parlor. After he tells her what he's looking for, Valentina suggests the perfect type of massage for Jay: a massage.
When Valentina leads Jay into a private room to get things started, we switch over to our hidden spy cams to capture all the action. Valentina asks Jay to strip down and tells him what a massage really is. Jay's a little shy at first but Valentina assures him that he's got nothing to worry about. Loosening up a bit, Jay gets naked and Valentina does the same, pouring gel on him and sliding her incredible body on him. Looks like Jay's more relaxed already!
Pretty soon, Valentina wants to take things to the next level and slips her hand around Jay's cock. He's a little hesitant because he's never done this kind of thing before, but as you're about to find out when you see the footage, Valentina is convincing!
Duration: 55:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5711kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secret Caught By Surveillance Cam Is This Real?!

Pure Taboo - The Ends Justify The Means Big Oak Flat

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Nina Elle, Emma Hix
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Milf, Tattoos, Old Young, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, Revenge, rimming, pussy eating
Vanessa (Emma Hix) is on a mission. When she arrives at Miranda (Nina Elle)'s office for a job interview, she is ready. She needs to ace this interview not only for herself but her mother.
Duration: 32:39
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13903kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - The Ends Justify The Means

Kitty Kat - Curvy Amateur MILF Kitty (2024) Saranac Lake

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Kitty Kat
Genres: Milf, BBW
Curvy 38yo amateur MILF Kitty Kat was out on the town and snagged herself a nice young man to bring back home, seeing as her husband is away on business. Sat together on the couch, she's dressed in long, shiny, silver dress and high heels as she flirts with him and slowly unbuttons and removes his shirt and pants, then letting him strip off her dress to reveal her pink & red lacy bra and panties. With her bra pulled off, he's groping her big MILF tits and sucking on her pierced nipples while rubbing her clit, then stripping off her panties entirely to finger fuck her shaved MILF pussy. She drops to her knees to stroke and suck his cock for a bit, and he returns the favor by licking and fingering her pussy for a bit. They end up fucking missionary, doggystyle, regular and reverse cowgirl, and he finishes off with a big creampie load in her pussy.
Duration: 23:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7237kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kitty Kat - Curvy Amateur MILF Kitty (2024)

Peter's Kingdom - 19 Year Old With Perfect Tits Gets Bent Over Rossiter

Studio: Peter's Kingdom
Cast: Peter King, Angel Gostosa
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Latina, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Ass, straight, doggy style
Sweet teen Latina Angel strips down and gets her tight pussy stretched out by Peter's big BWC until she takes a fat load all over her body.
Duration: 26:15
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Peter's Kingdom - 19 Year Old With Perfect Tits Gets Bent Over

Anal In The Wild With Creampie Spermswap Finish Pateros

Studio: Only3X
Cast: Kit Kate, Sexy Lexy, Toni Tauro
Genres: Brunette, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Asian, Facesitting, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Ass, Gagging, Face Fucking, Anal Creampie, Fishnets, shaved pussy
It is the magnificent scenery of Tenerife that comes to mind when we think of Tenerife. I mean,honestly, what could be more magnificent than two hotties having an intimate moment outside?The hotness of this scene will only be amplified if there is a third party present - one with a dick -who joins them. There are times when things get hot, and you know when that happens?The moment that that dick gets shoved into the backsides of the girls! Deep. Hard. There is no wayto describe the pleasure they experience during this act. The sensations they get from thepenetration and the friction it produces are simply heavenly. As the action reaches its peak, thepleasure is multiplied, making it an experience they won't forget.Honestly, I don't know who I am kidding... It is well known that things get very hot when one ofthese asses gets exploded by that dick, the other girl catches the jizz that comes out of thatass and then they share the wealth. There is something about this that really arouses people'sinterest, and it doesn't hurt that it is also incredibly arousing to watch. It is an incredibly intimate actthat some are lucky enough to be able to witness. It is truly a sight to see.We all know this is the moment when things get really heated. And you know what? That is exactlywhat happens in this scene, starring our very own Kit Kate and the super Sexy Lexy. We hopethat you will enjoy this messy get-together with anal creampie eat-out and spermswap ending asmuch as we enjoyed making it for you.
Duration: 39:19
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal In The Wild With Creampie Spermswap Finish

Fishin' For Pussy Prank Pansey

Studio: My Pervy Family
Cast: Johnny Love, Kate Dee
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Family Roleplay, Stepsister, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Stepbrother, Cheating, Big ass, shower
.... I'm trying to get ready for a date, what's wrong with you I'm naked!! I don't like you dating that asshole, I thought we had something going... Johnny Love I told you, that was a one-time thing, that can't happen again. Come on, just one more time. You can't tell anyone.... ok? I promise, I pinky promise... Watch as my hot busty stepsis Kate Dee lets me play with her huge voluptuous melons again and twerks her booty up and down my throbbing rod until I explode my swelled-up nuts all over her face!
Duration: 28:47
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fishin' For Pussy Prank
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09712 секунды с 9 запросами