LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gannon and Morgan - Morgan ,Gannon Coulee Dam

Cast: Morgan ,Gannon
Genres: Smooth ,Uniform ,First Time ,Blowjob
Video language: English
We spared no time getting our new dude gannon hooked up with another guy in front of the camera -- because after all, when you've found a guy like gannon, you've found something special.As we learned in gannon's war chest debut, he's been a fan of the site for years and actually reached out to us. Usually i'm the one having to approach guys. Boy, how the times have changed!So, we open on today's scene -- where we have paired up gannon with morgan -- on morgan in tight-fitting wrestling singlet. Lawd have mercy. (and better -- morgan is crossing the line today and getting his dick sucked by a guy. And his ass eaten. All for the very first time!)'why is he in this wrestling singlet?' i ask from behind the camera. Well, as it turns out, morgan was a championship wrestler back in school, and one of his fantasies was that the loser in a wrestling match would suck the winner's dick. Now, it took me a while to lure this fantasy out of morgan -- but boy howdy, am i glad i did. Earlier when i asked morgan to put on the singlet, he had an idea of where i was going -- and he's even got his own plans for sequel videos. Lol! If you're a fan of dudes in singlets, you're going to lose your marbles today. My god, seeing morgan wrestle with his erection (see what i did there?) under his spandex singlet is just so damn not. It's crazy. There's quite a bit of teasing and stroking with his singlet -- you're going to love it. Morgan knows how to get a guy's engines going, that's for sure.After some highly erotic one-man foreplay with the singlet, morgan says 'let's get that loser in here.' i joke back, 'what a lucky fuckin' loser.'in comes gannon -- who is also decked out in a singlet -- and quickly starts going to town on morgan's dick. Gannon soon pushes morgan back down onto the tub, sitting him down and getting between his legs. Gannon's a pro, and takes morgan all the way down to the base of his dick -- and morgan is loving it. 'look at me,' morgan whispers to gannon, who obliges. Morgan pushes down gannon's singlet so that only his ass is still covered -- and what an adorable butt it is, let me tell you.After a lot of sucking, gannon looks up at morgan and asks, 'you ever had your ass eaten'?' 'never,' morgan says. 'wanna try?' gannon says. 'you better... Loser,' says morgan, keeping with the wrestling fantasy spirit.Next thing we see is morgan's ass up in the air and gannon's face buried between his cheeks. Morgan's loving it, and groans 'you're really good at that.' gannon jokes back, 'gotta please the winner...' it isn't long before morgan is shooting his load ... Into gannon's mouth! Gannon licks and sucks down every last drop, and then shoots his own load. Then for good measure, gannon kisses up morgan's leg and body, up his chest, sucking his nipple, and ending with a kiss on the lips. Aww.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6657kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gannon and Morgan - Morgan ,Gannon

Gay - Hung Men In Uniform Tingha

When you feel your cock sit up in your pants everytime you see a hot cop or Tsa agent with a nice package you know you have a fetish for Hung Men In Uniform. New from Jet Set Men the best of the best scenes featuring hot and hung men in uniforms from the Jet Set Library of premium top quality movies. Starring 12 hot hung studs in every uniform you can dream up! When you feel your cock sit up in your pants everytime you see a hot cop or TSA agent with a nice
package you know you have a fetish for Hung Men In Uniform. New from Jet Set Men the best of the best scenes featuring hot and HUNG men in uniforms from the Jet Set Library of premium top quality movies. Starring 12 hot hungstuds in every uniform you can dream up! When you feel your cock sit up in your pants everytime you see a hot cop or Tsa agent with a nice package you know you have a fetish for Hung Men In Uniform. New from Jet Set Men the best
of the best scenes featuring hot and HUNG men in uniforms from the Jet Set Library of premium top quality movies. Starring 12 hot hung studs in every uniform you can dream up!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:09:49
Video: 624x344, XviD, 1177kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Hung Men In Uniform

Rascal Video Kollide Camp Grove

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Channel 1 Rascal Video
Cast: Eddie Stone, Johnny Hazzard, Jan Fischer, Tristan Bennet
Genres: oral, anal, rimming, fingering, piss, tattoo, pirsing, uniform, orgy
Imagine an abandoned factory for the production of electricity in the vicinity of Berlin. It's going to, so to speak, of the interest group young people from Germany, Italy and Spain, the dream to realize their most subtle sexual fantasies.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:29:59
Video: 720x480, XviD, 2050kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rascal Video Kollide

Mark Long ,Elye Black ,Dacotah Red Oradea

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mark Long ,Elye Black ,Dacotah Red
Genres: Deepthroat ,Tattoos ,Jock ,Kissing ,Uniform ,RedHead ,Caucasian
When the buzzer sounds and the game is over, that's when the action starts, at least for athletic supporter elye black. Elye was impressed with mark long and dacotah red's prowess on the field, but they have intentions to score a little more now that it's just the 3 of them. Making their way to the bedroom, they show the kind of teamwork to get the job done, and elye proves that he's more than just a sideline spectator. As they fuck and suck to their hearts content, everyone gets a turn to score, and in the end, everyone's a cum-covered winner!Enjoy!
Duration: 34:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mark Long ,Elye Black ,Dacotah Red

Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 1 - Boris Lang, Johnathan Strake Hd Loveville

Being in total sync with your comrade-in-arms is an essential quality for any young soldier – after all, your life may actually depend on it out in the battlefield one day. But for these recruits, such intimacy gets pushed to the very limits; for having undertaken outdoor manoeuvres together and then worked out side-by-side in the gym, new boys Sivan Ozzi and Robin Rhea decide to get to know each other even better by exchanging a clearly much-desired smooch. Whether this is standard procedure in the Czech army is anyone’s guess, of course; but suffice it to report that it quickly leads to both horned-up buddies tossing their standard-issue uniforms to one side, before the curly-haired Rhea nestles down to giving his comrade’s straining stiffy an open-mouthed salute.
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 576.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlie Foxtrot, Scene 1 - Boris Lang, Johnathan Strake Hd

Uniform Sex Valhalla

Video language: Japanese
皆さまお待たせ致しました。
アクシードより他社レーベルからも� �ていない究極のマニアック作品の発� ��となります。
その名も「the Mania2」
・金粉マニア
割れた腹筋も、顔も、ペニスも全て� �金色に染まって行く。金粉を自らの� ��に垂らしながらのオナニー。
そして全身が金粉で覆われたところ� �金色のペニスをフェラさせ、しゃぶ� ��頭と口をめがけて金粉を流し込む。 これぞ究…極のペインティングプレ� �!
・窒息マニア
Smash!!13thで衝撃的デビューを飾った大 人気モデルかいと君が、なんと窒息� �レイに挑戦してくれた。
ラップで体中をグルグル巻きにされ� �身動きの取れない状態の中無残にも� ��を弄ばれ、更には圧縮袋に詰められ 掃除機で中の空気を吸い取られて行� �。
酸素の薄くなる袋の中で悶え苦しみ� �がらも、敏感なペニスはギンギンに� ��起。異常過ぎるこのマニアックプレ イ、是非ご堪能して頂きたい。
・触手マニア
爽やかノンケ少年りょうすけが、手� �を拘束され五人の野郎共に体を弄ば� ��る。無数の手が、りょうすけの体を 貪り浸食して行く。
そして、10本の電マで体中を撫でまわ され、快楽・快感で失神寸前に。四� �の男どものペニスをしゃぶらされた� ��は、強制顔射に顔面放尿。あどけな い顔が、精子と尿で汚されていく様� �必見だ。
・全身タイツマニア
今や、愛好会もありファンの多い全� �タイツ。そんな全身タイツに魅せら� ��た3人の筋肉野郎共が都内の某ホテ� �に集まり、ラバー素材のタイツに身� ��包み激しいSEXを披露してくれた。
もちろん顔は見えない。タイツの下� �らモッコロと膨らむ18cm越えの巨� �。全身タイツの上からしゃぶり、貪� ��つく男たち。真っ黒なタイツに放た れた真っ白な精子に興奮120%間違い� �し!
Duration: 1:52:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1957kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uniform Sex

Uniforms Anal Addiction Iwata

Video language: Japanese
大ヒット作肉便器アフター5!シリ� �ズ第二弾、『制服アナル中毒』が遂� ��完成!
働く男の魅力、汗ばむ身体、制服か� �かもしだす最高の雄のフェロモン…
湧き上がる性欲から巻き起こる変態� �常をお見せします。
【1】
チンポが欲しくて夜な夜な徘徊する� �態警備員。
『誰でもいいからチンポケツ…にく� �さい…』
チンポをみつけた瞬間喉マン拡げて� �ゃぶりつくまじ変態!
『これが欲しかった、たまんないっ� �…』
ヘロヘロ状態ケツがん掘られよだれ� �れ流しで感じまくる。
【2】
仕事中に人の家でSEXをしたがる修理� �業者達。
『先輩、今日もやりましょうよ。俺� �んちまじ興奮するんすよ。それにし� ��もすげー筋肉すよね…たまんねぇ』
洗面所で猿のように交尾をおっぱじ� �る!