View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 03:37 PM   #572
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Massage Me Vol2, Sc.1 Hd Ibirite

Video language: English
When new boy, Fero Kalo, says that he wants to give someone a massage then you can rest assured that he really means it – lock, stock and barrel! Indeed, there doesn’t appear to be a single inch of Navon Raffi’s body that he misses as he works his magic using his fingers and elbows – a fact that his young subject very clearly appreciates given the manner with which Raffi invitingly arches his backside. What’s more, it’s a gesture that doesn’t fail to seize Kalo’s attention – teasing his mate’s hole with his fingers, before inviting Raffi to turn round onto his back so that he can give focused attention to the thick, meaty, uncut shaft that is now aching away in the fellow’s crotch. Cue a full-on, oily massage of the lad’s handsome dick, which soon gets Raffi so worked up that he bounds off the massage-table in order to provide an open-mouthed workout of his own.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 935.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Massage Me Vol2, Sc.1 Hd

Billy Herringtons Body Shop Mount Victory

Release Year: 1999
Studio: All Worlds Video
Cast: Billy Herrington, Nick Yeager, Spike, David Pierre, Peter Wilder, Ben Damon, Cody Tyler, Andy Zee, Geoff Ashton
Genres: anal, oral, group, mastrubation
Billy Herrington is delicious. His cock is delicious (just ask David Pierre). His butthole is delicious (just ask Spike). "Billy Herrington's Body Shop" (1999) is delicious. Director Chi Chi LaRue has created a flick that just drips with hot oil, sweat and cum. Mr. Herrington and his huge muscles dominate, but with an unexpected openness: Spike and David Pierre rim and finger-fuck him with abandon. It all takes place in a garage with Billy jacking off between the scenes in various states of undress and arousal, his oil-stained coveralls slowly but surely winding up on the dirty cement floor.
Cut to: Andy Zee, a lanky bru, in the garage's bathroom jacking off. Soon enough, Peter Wilder, a muscular bru, joins him and they trade blows as Peter eats Andy's butt before they both shoot nice loads.
Back to: Spike, Billy and Cody Tyler near a workbench.pact and hung Spike chomps away like a madman on both Billy and dirty-blond Cody. Then Billy turns around and bends over, in a buffalo-stance position, and invites Spike to eat his hairy ass. And eat he does. Spike licks and pokes away at Billy's hole enthusiastically. Spike alternately fucks Billy's hole with his tongue and his fingers. And Billy can't seem to get enough of touching Spike's hard dick as he strokes it with his beefy paw every chance he gets. Spike then licks Cody's pink butt. The scene ends with Spike rubbing his huge dick between Billy's massive pecs with his cockhead just inches away from Mr. Herrington's purty mouth. Billy jacks Spike off with his calloused hands. Then Cody cums. Billy then jacks a load off and Spike licks his hairy pecs and spoons cum into Billy's mouth. Yum!
Next up: Ben Damon and Nick Yeager, both slim brus, suck and rim each other before Nick throws a hearty grease-monkey fuck into Ben before both men cum.
Back to: Billy has another pair of worshippers in his hairy armpits. This time it's David Pierre, a tanned Frenchman with a medium build, and Geoff Ashton, a fair-skinned muscular bru. David and Geoff tag-team Herrington's big dick, and then David rims his hole, and, like Spike before him, finger-fucks Billy's tight hairy hole. Billy bangs David, hard, and then Geoff sits on David's meat. All three cum. Then Billy cums again (bigger load) and eats his own cum again.
In "Billy's Herrington's Body Shop," Billy's body looks truly amazing and he really lets loose for some intense sex with Spike, Geoff Ashton and David Pierre. I think Billy's chemistry with Spike proves that grease monkeys, especially those with big muscles, like big dicks as much as the next guy.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:23:25
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1969kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Billy Herringtons Body Shop

Chase Heemskerk

Cast: Chase
Genres: Solo ,Muscular ,Tattoos
Video language: English
This time we have a very special introduction to make. This is chase. He's our newest recruit and so far chase has stolen our hearts. There just isn't enough i can say to tell you just how sweet and agreeing he is. I just know chase will become an integral part of the troop, and maintain a solid position as a dependable go-to man.There's no denying chase is handsome and well-built. He's about average height and has some amazing muscle mass and tone all over his magnificent body. Claude does some nice work moving in tight and capturing some shots of chase's face. He certainly has those chiseled features we love seeing in our soldiers. When chase goes to his feet, claude swoops underneath for a wonderful shot of the balls as chase gives himself an oily boner massage. He has a very nice cock and he certainly knows how to handle it well. We also get a look from chase's own perspective, and see how nice his hands work the stiff cock. And then we get one of my favorite parts of the solo -- the couch grind! Wow, chase is amazing at getting into a rhythm and working his body up and down in a sensual way. He turned this into a dance that will really get you interested in seeing him in action. You know what they say, a man can fuck only as good as he can dance!As chase works toward a big finish, we see lots of sweat forming and that big, swollen dick isn't getting any less greasy. This solo is at the thick end of the sultry spectrum. Chase is the type of guy that gets into the fun and gets in deep. My prediction is that his strong, solid persona will add heaps of intensity to his upcoming encounters. And take a look at his amazing load! This is one guy i'm putting on my watch list!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chase

Время генерации страницы 0.10795 секунды с 9 запросами