hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Cuffed, bullied, humiliating kissing and frottage

Cuffed, bullied, humiliating kissing and frottage

Release Year: 2009
Video language: English

Rugby player Alec struggles uselessly as we batter him round the changing room, punching and mauling him on his own familiar turf.
I grab Alec by the neck and get close enough to smell his fear and hatred, and demand he kisses me. His look of disgust and horror tells me that this would be worse than all the previous torments put together, but Stan punches him in the stomach until he finally puckers up, cringing, and lets me stick my tongue down his throat, feeling him gag as I hold him firmly in place.
We throw him to the floor, and I take out my hard dick and rub it against Alec's soft little cock, with the intimate frottage making him wail in misery. To shut the fucker up, we grab someone's dirty jockstrap from the floor, and shove the whole thing into his mouth, taping it in place.
Bound and gagged, Alec is powerless and terrified as we bundle him into the showers and slam him up against the wall. I take out a marker pen and humiliate him still further writing "WHORE" on his chest, and "FUCK SLUT" above his round little arse. Alec sobs into his gag as we kick him to the ground, whip out our cocks, and piss all over him. The sorry lad chokes on the stinking urine as it runs over his face and up his nose.
We tie Alec up to the shower pipes, and with his entire body at our mercy, we go to town on him. Stan takes off his belt and whacks the cunt over and over again, brutally smacking his arse as it turns a livid shade of red. We turn the cold shower on, full blast, and Alec is drenched by the freezing water, unable to escape, shivering and grunting into his gag as Stan continues to belt him.
In an attempt to evade the pain of the belting, Alec spins round to hide his arse, so I clamp his tender nipples and chain them to the wall pipes, keeping the little bastard all exposed for our sadistic intentions. Alec howls with agony as the belt continues to spank him, harder and harder, his own nipples holding him captive up against the wall.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2408kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 292.9 MB
Download Cuffed, bullied, humiliating kissing and frottage
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08596 секунды с 9 запросами