View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 07:59 AM   #476
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Kali Kala Lina - Chubby Cheatin Townsville

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Kali Kala Lina
Genres: bbw, big tits, blonde, hardcore, interracial, blue eyes, white, doggystyle, oral, fingering, reverse cowgirl, skirt, tit shot, indoor, titshot
Video language: English
Asante thinks he´s got the perfect life and the perfect BBW girlfriend, but everything is not as it seems, she´s been cheating. It´s a good thing Kali Kala Lina is there to even the score. They hop right into bed for a dirty fuck. The thought of cheating with her best friend´s on her boyfriend gets Kali´s pussy so wet, and so horny for a massive black cock like Asante´s.
Format: mp4
Duration: 33:16
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 743.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kali Kala Lina - Chubby Cheatin

Tiffany Star - BBW Gamer ZIGONG

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tiffany Star
Genres: plumper, big butt, redhead, behind the scenes, hardcore, interracial, blue eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, fingering, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, gym, leggings, ass shot, indoor
Tiffany Star lets her boyfriend know that she´s headed out to the gym this afternoon but her man seems to only be interested in playing video games rather than pay attention to her. When Tiffany gets back, he´s still on the couch playing. Tiffany sees her opportunity to seduce her man with her hot, wet vagina. She decides to play some video games, but what she´s really craving is to have a big black joystick to fill her mouth and pussy.
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 737.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Star - BBW Gamer

A Deal is a Deal Grissom ARB

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Lilian Stone
Genres: Big Ass, Big Dicks, Big Tits, Blowjob, Blue Eyes, Brunette, Casual Wear, Caucasian, Couch
Lilian has wanted a child for the longest time. Her husband Oliver wants to give it to her, but he is too obsessed with work and potential deals to earn more money. Lilian understands her husband’s obsession, so she offers him a deal: she will help him with his upcoming business meeting if he cums inside her to make her pregnant. Later on, the meeting goes excellently thanks to Lilian’s help. It’s time for Oliver to honor his word with an amazing fuck session that leaves Lilian’s pussy dripping with hot cum.
Duration: 53:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5686kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Deal is a Deal

Jade Rose - Bar Back Banging Abbyville

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Jade Rose
Genres: bbw, big belly, brunette, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, reverse cowgirl, oral, fingering, doggystyle, dress, facial, indoor, facial
Juan needs some help cleaning up the bar at the end of the night so hot, young, plumper waitress Jade Rose decides to stay and lend a helping hand. After a few passes from Juan, Jade drops to her knees, pulls out his cock and starts blowing his dick. The action continues in the backroom where these two fuck long into the night. Don´t miss Jade Rose´s first scene here on Plumper Pass.
Duration: 30:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2998kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 738.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Rose - Bar Back Banging

Tiffany Blake - Plumper Stories Ardmore

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Tiffany Blake
Genres: plumper, big tits, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, reverse cowgirl, pussy eating, oral, doggystyle, tight dress, facial, outdoors, facial
Your favorite BBW, blonde sweetheart, Tiffany Blake, is back. Equipped with perfect plumper tits and an amazing BBW booty this babe is one hot sexy plumper. While writing up one of her stories for Plumper Pass Tiffany fantasizes about being her main character; the busty babe who fucks the neighborhood gardener with the huge cock. Tiffany continues to show off her skills; sucking hard cock and fucking hard cock just how you like it. Also check out Tiffany´s erotic stories in the "stories" section. Don´t miss out.
Duration: 32:56
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 735.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Blake - Plumper Stories

Kallie Taylor - Eager Stepdaughter Wants To Fuck In The Gym (2023) Haines City

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Kallie Taylor
Genres: Gonzo, POV, Hairy
My stepdaughter Kallie pretended to be a client so she could confront me at my gym about some recordings. She discovered I have been flirting and filming my "private sessions" with some of my clients and watching them have turned her on. She wants to fuck me badly and before I could protest, she was down on her knees with my cock in her mouth as I watched her blue eyes framed by bright blonde hair, bobbing up and down. We laid on the gym floor to fuck. I admired her perky pink nipples and unshaven pussy. I quickly came all over her young face and had to remind her not to tell her mom.
Duration: 27:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11454kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kallie Taylor - Eager Stepdaughter Wants To Fuck In The Gym (2023)

Tiffany Star - PAWG Poolside Pounding Chincoteague

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Tiffany Star
Genres: bbw, big butt, small tits, blonde, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, fingering, oil, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, bikini, tit shot, indoor, pool, titshot
Tiffany Star is a teenage plumper babe, on vacation, looking to unwind for a few days. She rented a gorgeous house where she will get all the privacy she needs to do whatever she wants. However when she gets out by the pool, she finds Brad already lounging out. Confusion settles in for the both of them until they realize they can make the best of a bad situation. That better way being Tiffany fucking and sucking. Tiffany loves big cock and shows it by sucking-off Brad. Once Brad is ready he starts fucking Tiffany´s pussy hard. Tiffany loves to be fucked and Brad doesn´t hesitate to give her what she wants.
Duration: 29:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3278kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 744.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tiffany Star - PAWG Poolside Pounding
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04665 секунды с 9 запросами