View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 06:30 AM   #2073
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Melody Marks(Mi Casa Es Su Casa) Port Huron

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Melody Marks
Genres: Feature, Hardcore, All Sex ,Couples
Video language: English
Marcus and Claire (Alex Jones and Melody Marks) are a down-on-their-luck couple, having hit a string of bad luck recently which has left them without a place to live. Luckily, their ex-college professor, Frank (Ken Feels), has agreed to let them stay with him at his home. Marcus and Claire feel embarrassed to have to ask this of Frank, but at the same time, it's not like they have a choice. They assure him that they'll be back on their feet in no time. Frank, however, is welcoming and generous, assuring them that this is just a speed bump on the road of life. And besides, he's happy to help his ex-students. insisting that 'mi casa es su casa'.
But as the days go by, the couple soon finds that Frank's open-door policy is a bit more intense than they initially expected. Franks seems to always walk in on them when they're getting frisky, and although he acts casual about what he sees, there's a distinct sense that he's almost doing it on purpose. The more it happens, however, the more normal it begins to feel, to the point where Marcus and Claire are totally unfazed by the intrusions and interruptions.
But then one day, things get dialed up a notch when Frank walks in on Marcus and Claire having sex in the living room. Frank insists that they continue fucking, even though he remains in the room. Marcus and Claire don't hesitate, continuing to fuck as Frank watches TV next to them. Eventually, however, Frank can't help but ask if he can join. The couple are a bit taken aback, but ultimately resolve to reward their host for his sublime hospitality with a threesome.
Format: mp4
Duration: 53:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melody Marks(Mi Casa Es Su Casa)

Hazel Moore & Lexi Lore Windber

Cast: Hazel Moore & Lexi Lore
Genres: Gonzo ,Hardcore, All Sex,Foursome
As a teacher, I always try to act fairly and give my students the grades they deserve. However, I faced a little problem. Though Hazel Moore studies really hard, her skills and knowledge are not enough for good grades. She showed up in my office, asking for another chance. She begged me and promised to satisfy any fantasy that I ever had. Sure, I couldn’t miss such an opportunity.
Duration: 37:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6462kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Moore & Lexi Lore

Ballerina Housewife Jenna Noelle Takes Big Ebony Cock Cuckold Easthampton

Cast: Jenna Noelle
When Jenna Noelle wanted to start a ballet studio in the house, her husband had no idea what would be involved in the process. Today her first student Will Tile is over and Jenna is so hungry for her big black cock that she goes right for it mid class while her husband watches.
Duration: 28:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3605kbps
Audio: 192kbps

File size: 806.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ballerina Housewife Jenna Noelle Takes Big Ebony Cock Cuckold

Vince Karter, Candee Licious - Nerdy Girls After University Activities vol.2 Mount Pleasant Mills

Studio: Thagson
Cast: Vince Karter, Candee Licious
Genres: Natural Tits, Fingering, College, Squirt, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Gagging, Student, Teacher, Glasses, shaved pussy, straight, caucasian, kissing
Candee gets so turned on by having her cock dominated like that and moans in pleasure all the way until Vince leaves a creampie inside her ass.
Duration: 23:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14653kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vince Karter, Candee Licious - Nerdy Girls After University Activities vol.2

Big tit babe, Jackie Hoff, finds out how big of a cock her friend's husband has Saint Libory

Cast: Jackie Hoff
Genres: American, Ball licking, Big Dick, Big Natural Tits, Big Tits, Blow Job, Brunette, Caucasian, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroating, Facial, Green Eyes, Hairy bush, Long Hair, My Wife's Hot Friend, Natural Tits, Naughty America, Petite, Tattoos, Titty Fuckin
Jackie Hoff is in town to visit her friend from college. Her friend has to work late but her husband is there to help Jackie settle in. Jackie has always been curious about what her friend saw in Kyle and quickly finds out that it's because he's got a big ass cock! She can't help but wrap her mouth around it and stick it in her tight wet pussy.
Duration: 36:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Big tit babe, Jackie Hoff, finds out how big of a cock her friend's husband has

Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2 Kettering

This chapter of the most exciting fetish series ever made, focuses on the pleasures and pain of nipple play. The candles are dripping and the paddles are warm. Enjoy the most titillating classroom on earth as Master Ernest Greene, Mistress Ilsa Strix and a cast of fetishs hottest players answer common fetish questions about nipple torment and breast bondage through demonstration.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:16
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1172kbps

File size: 828.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fetish: Faq: Chapter Vol. 2

The Girls Who Saved Thanksgiving Maracas Bay Village

Cast: Ava Davis & Myra Moans
Genres: All Sex, Brunette, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Cumshot, Gonzo, Group Sex, Straight, Teen, Foursome, FFMM
Danny and Will are getting divorced from their wives and Ava and Myra, their stepdaughters, couldn’t be sadder. To make things worse, it’s Thanksgiving, and the girls realize that it will be the last holiday season they all get to spend together before they go to college. Determined to save their families, Myra and Ava come up with a plan to keep the families together for the holidays. With Danny and Will’s sexual satisfaction at an all-time low, maybe swapping stepdads to fuck them is the only way to save Thanksgiving!
Duration: 1:01:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4527kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Girls Who Saved Thanksgiving
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08945 секунды с 9 запросами