View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 02:39 PM   #1783
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gridiron Gang Bang Machipongo

Video language: English
Watch what a group of horny college jocks and twinks do when they take over a weird 's house equipped with creepy decor and furniture and a secret glory hole in the yard. Max Carter leads an all star Fratboy cast of hot, hard and horny young friends who one by one get their kicks off naked in every corner of the house. The Big Sneaky Fuckfest includes 4 ass busting scenes including Dallas Trenton getting his tight ass plowed all over the garage by Max Carter. Chase Young finds his bubble butt stuffed by the tall, dark and handsome Dorian Deschain while tearing up newbie blonde, Blade Wood's young hole in a couch threeway. Dallas' furious returns to a house covered in boy cum.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:39:13
Video: 640x368, XviD, 1238kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gridiron Gang Bang

Czech Hunter, Part 693 1080p Hettick

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
During yet another of my horny camera trips I noticed a man urinating in a park. I couldn't see anything, so I at least shouted at him to stop. It scared the dude quite a bit, but he was still in the mood for a little chat. It turned out he was a college student and was short of money. That was great because I really wanted to see his peeing cock. He reluctantly agreed. I still couldn't see much but it was fun. The guy was all anxious about being filmed in public, so I offered him more paper and we moved to my place. There I was finally able to have a good look at his hairy body, especially his massive balls. He wasn't too difficult, I simply had to keep stuffing his pockets with cash and enjoy the ride. His hairy ass swallowed my boner with ease and then I simply filled his mouth with cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6318kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 693 1080p

Detention More Oral Exams Langley

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Rascal Video, Channel 1
Cast: Johnny Hazzard, Matt Summers, D.C. Chandler, Filippo Romano, Joe Foster,
Genres: College Life, Anal, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Deep Throating, Fetish,
This Time It's Penetrating!
Following on the heels of their freshly nominated title Oral Exams, GayVN Award-winning company Rascal Video, distributed by Channel 1 Releasing, rolls out the sequel. Detention
Format: avi
Duration: 2:19:57
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1165kbps
Audio: 215kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Detention More Oral Exams

TheBroNetwork Just Pranks, Bro! - Derek Kage & Jesse Stone Dushan

Studio: TheBroNetwork
Derek Kage was always wary of Jesse Stones playful behavior. He warned Derek before entering the shower. Jesse Stone, who was known to be mischievous since they were in college, could not resist. Jesse sneaked into the bathroom as Derek was lathering up. He quickly grabbed all of Derek's towels and clothing, including the bathmat. Derek realized that he had no towel or clothing to dry off after stepping out of the shower. His alarm increased as he realized what a predicament he was in. As he rushed to his bedroom, he was shocked at how empty it looked. Who is the culprit? Jesse smiles and smirks as he scrolls his phone among Derek's things. Jesse teases Derek by saying that Derek should be able cover his little dick with his pinky. Derek falls into the trap and pins his wet roommate down. Jesse, who is pleased that Derek has fallen for the trap and sucked off his , wags a dick at his roommate. Derek goes along with it because it feels great!
Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TheBroNetwork Just Pranks, Bro! - Derek Kage & Jesse Stone

SayUncle - Concept Topping Daddies Brenton

Release Year: 2023
Studio: SayUncle
Cast: Dakota Lovell, Joel Someone
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
What’s up, SayUncle fans? Ready for a new experiment? We hope this new Labs entry is exactly what you were looking for! Never stop sending your feedback and ideas. We aim to please, so keep ‘em coming! For this SayUncle Labs scene, we have hot stud Joel Someone playing the role of curious stepdaddy. After hanging up the phone with a friend from college, Joel feels nostalgic about those days and all the things he didn’t get to do. Cute stepson Dakota rushes in, noticing his stepdad is feeling down. The boy just wants to make his stepdaddy happy, and it turns out the one thing Joel regrets not doing in college was being fucked by another guy! Watch Dakota pounding his stepfather Joel’s juicy ass to make him feel better.
Duration: 22:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4696kbps

File size: 801.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SayUncle - Concept Topping Daddies

Handsome College Student Tabor City

Video language: Japanese
ファン待望のソロ作品第3弾『G-STARS 藤波敦士』が遂に完成!!
丸刈りにして男らしさが大幅に増し� �大人気モデル・藤波敦士が
大人気の『G-STARS』にリブランディングで挑む究極 のSEX!
前作まででは見せることのなかった
余裕など一切無いエロ鳴き顔
イラマチオでのマジ嘔吐き
そしてガン掘りされて制御不能、漏� �出すトコロテン!!
甘い雰囲気のVANILLA SEXから逃げ場のない強制トコロテン� �HARDCORE SEXまで
爽やかで可愛いだけじゃない新たな� �藤波敦士】がここに!!
あなたはキレイでカッコイイ敦士が� �きですか?
それとも壊されていく敦士が見たい� �すか?
敦士ファンが思わず目を背けたくな� �衝撃の問題作!!
敦士、快感のその先へ。
①敦士と抜き合いしたい人必見バニ� �パート! 敦士&GOGGLE
まるでヤリモクで初めて会った男と� �ッチをするような、そんな敦士が!
競パンを仕込んできた二人がモッコ� �を見せつける!!
たっぷりしゃぶられイカせてもらっ� �後は敦士もしっかりご奉仕して…!� ��
②敦士に掘られたい人必見タチパー� �! 敦士×GOGGLE
敦士が年上ゴーグルマン相手に成長� �たタチっぷりを披露!
丹念にケツ穴を舐め上げ、ケツ穴を� �でゆっくり解し、極太マラを奥まで� ��ッポリ挿入!
外見だけではなくSEXでも立派な雄に� �ったことを激しい腰使いで証明!!
③敦士を恋人にしたい人必見掘り合� �パート! 敦士×秦太郎×敦士
顔出しが解禁となった秦太郎とまる� �リアルな恋人同士のような甘く激し� ��掘り合いSEX!!
年上ガッチリ兄貴を敦士の極太マラ� �掘り上げた後は
掘られてビンビンになった兄貴のチ� �ポをぶっ刺してもらって絶頂へ!!
④敦士を犯したい人必見ウケパート� �GOGGLE×敦士
手を縛られた敦士がケツにバイブを� �っ込まれ、口にはデカマラで強制イ� ��マチオ!!
そして感じすぎて逃げ出そうとする� �士を押さえつけて強制FUCK!
遂には精子を垂れ流し!トコロテン� �何度もしてしまい敦士は失神寸前!� ��!
⑤オフショット
クランクアップ後の敦士へインタビ� �ー!!
今作のオフショットや思い出の映像� �ともに…。
過去の出演作品
Duration: 2:01:41
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1945kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Handsome College Student

TwinkTrade Do You Have What it Takes Hacker Valley

Studio: TwinkTrade
Cast: Dakota Lovell, Jax Thirio, Ian Holms and Brett Baker
As their stepsons play in a pool on a hot summer day, old-time buddies Ian and Jax discuss their boys' future in college. They think Dakota and Brett might have what it takes to get into a frat, but they need to assess their abilities first. To do so, they ask them to play a friendly wrestling match in the water for old times' sake. The boys agree and start grabbing each other, putting out quite a show for their horny stepdads, who decide to join them shortly after. Completely naked and aroused by the game, the four go inside for a horny foursome, the final test to see if the boys are ready for college.
Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5066kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TwinkTrade Do You Have What it Takes

Время генерации страницы 0.11530 секунды с 9 запросами