Old 01-07-2024, 02:26 PM   #1781
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Czech Hunter, Part 696: Bertold Kuna 1080p London

Cast: Bertold Kuna
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
I was instantly captivated by Bertold Kuna, a budding clothing design student. His choice of trousers caught my attention, revealing a glimpse of his well-toned legs, while his innocent-looking face added to his charm. This adorable individual diligently worked part-time to save up for his dream car. When I revealed to him the potential earnings he could achieve by partnering with me, he didn't hesitate for a moment. Soon enough, we found ourselves at his parents' cozy apartment, where I had the chance to witness the impeccably sculpted physique that he possessed. It was evident that this young man was a regular at the gym, investing time and effort into his physical fitness. As I held his wrist, his watch felt exquisite in my grasp, eliciting a wave of intense heat within me. His cock felt amazing in my hand, and it made me incredibly horny. I just had to suck it. After we sucked each other, it was easy to move to more serious stuff. I simply reached in my pocket and paid him enough to let me fuck his virgin ass. It took a while to stretch him enough but when we got there, it was worth it. For both of us.
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6806kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter, Part 696: Bertold Kuna 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.10627 секунды с 9 запросами