View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 01:27 PM   #1969
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

No More Blue Balls - Jay Alexander ,Jordan Belford Douai

Cast: Jay Alexander ,Jordan Belford
Genres: Interracial ,Jock ,Anal ,Tattoos ,Black ,Masturbation ,Dark Hair ,Condom
Video language: English
Jay and jordan are talking about their shitty dates from the past few weeks and how neither one of them have been laid which is resulting in both of them having blue balls. Once it becomes apparent that they both have blue balls and are single they look at each other in silence than realize this is there chance to relive themselves. They both start making out and taking their clothes off. Jay blows jordan first and gets him nice and hard than jordan does the same for jay. Soon enough they both are flip flopping and fucking each other. As time goes on the blue balls is building up so much that jay blasts a heavy load all over himself while jordan is fucking him .Jordan follows right in line with a big creamy load as well. Enjoy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6620kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: No More Blue Balls - Jay Alexander ,Jordan Belford

The Hr meeting Buchanan Dam

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Black, Big Dick
I had had it! I can’t take it anymore. The boss has finally crossed the line. I talked to HR today and we set up a meeting. I was going to have a one on one with him today, but when I got there The Boss was in the room with the HR guy! WTF! He sat us down and then the HR guy asked the Boss to tell his side of the story. But this was supposed to be about me airing my grievance and he goes first?! Then the boss started telling the HR guy that I forced his hand on my ass, I didn’t do that. He sexually harassed me by rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, but he played it off like I had an itch and he was doing me a favor. He even made the HR guy think that I was the one who grabbed his dick and put it on my wrist to say “ Hey it’s 5 o’cock!” I mean really what the fuck! The HR guy took the bosses side and made me do sexual harassment sensitivity training and that if I didn’t complete them that I would be fired. This sucks! The next day the boss showed up in crutches and he got stuck in the toilet, He called me in and asked me to help him put on his pants. I couldn’t just leave him there. I’m already on thin ice and I need this job. So I helped him and then he had the audacity to ask me what I thought of his dick. What a ridiculous question. I mean a dick is a dick, right? Then he wanted me to suck it…What was I supposed to do? I sucked it. Like I said, I need this job and sometimes you got to do what you got to do right.
Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5808kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Hr meeting

Cutler X And Logan Stevens Porus

Studio: Cutlers Den
Cutler X uses his monster dick on euro power bottom Logan Stevens in this interracial Cutlers Den production. These two start off with some passionate kissing till Cutler goes tongue deep on Logans puckering pink hole. It doesnt take long for Logan to start swallowing Cutlers thick, uncut...
Duration: 26:15
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 140kbps

File size: 589.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cutler X And Logan Stevens

Cummin' Inside Fukue

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Raw Fuck Club , Dark Alley Media
Cast: Champ Robinson, Draven Torres, Aaron Summers, Adam Russo, Blue Bailey, Saxon West, Shane Frost
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Cumshots, Tattoos, Rimming, Fingering, Rimming, Muscles, Interracial, Threesome, Bareback, Creampie
Their fans asked for it and they delivered. By popular demand, Raw Fuck Club is flooding asses with all-internal cumshots in Cummin' Inside. Smooth bottom-boy Aaron gets his wish granted when power tops Shane and Saxon fill his throat and ass with their big dicks. After they take turns ravaging and breeding his hungry hole, Aaron rewards himself with a taste of his own load. Adam demonstrates his lust for huge black cock by taking all of Champ like a hero right up his cum-dripping ass. Blue takes his turn worshiping Saxon's big cock before taking every inch hard and asking for a hot load pumped right into him. Muscle-man Draven answers a fan request from none other than Champ and the next thing you know Draven has Champ tearing up and filling his tight bare asshole. Just wait until you see these guys all Cummin' Inside.
Duration: 1:34:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2331kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cummin' Inside

Earn That Bonus Storden

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Latino, Dildo
It’s bonus time in the office, and that means the boss knows he can get away with more than usual. Some say, “The boss is riding me”, but ours took off his clothes and rode us like horses. I could feel his balls on my back, but that’s nothing. I got caught playing solitaire. Even though I’m the top salesman, he still threatened to fire me if I didn’t suck his dick. I need my job, so…. I sucked thick boss cock. Then we get our bonuses. Now, last year I got a great tablet. This year… Let’s just say my bonus ended up in my ass followed by my coworkers dick. Thing is, neither of us are gay, but like I said. I need this job.
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earn That Bonus

Rico Home Alone Nanyang

Release Year: 2017
Studio: man's art
Cast: Adrian Winter, Alex Bastala, Basti Oliver, Bastien Tessier, Christophe Juvet, Fabrizio Calabria, Kriss Stahl, Lukas Trent, Marco West, Phillipe Marcus, Rafael Spitz, Rico Hoffmann, Ronald Laska, Sonny Conrad, Thommy Erick
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Fucking, Group Action, Dildo Play, Interracial Sex, Big Dicks, 10 XXX Hardcore Scenes, 15 Hot European Guys
Rico is home alone and enjoy his day with orgy sex and tons of sperm.
Duration: 3:26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2865kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rico Home Alone

Aaron Trainer, Max Lorde - I've Watched You Grow Up Mesena

Release Year: 2023
Studio: My Younger Lover
Cast: Aaron Trainer, Max Lorde
Genres: Redhead, Anal, Tattoos, Old Young, Facesitting, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Face Fucking, Bareback
Max Lorde visits his neighbor Aaron Trainer, who is a longtime family friend. Aaron is hosting a neighborhood barbecue and Max has come by unexpectedly early to offer to help set up. Aaron is touched and thankful for the help, so he takes him up on his offer. They work together to prepare for the barbecue, with sparks flying between the two of them although Aaron seems careful to keep things appropriate.
After Aaron and Max have finished with the preparations, they still have time before the guests arrive, so they settle down to relax. Max sees the chance he's been waiting for, and admits to Aaron that he has feelings for him.
Aaron is shocked, because even though he knows they're both gay and Max is an adult now, he never considered that Max might be interested in him. After all, Aaron is such a close friend of Max's family, and besides he's old enough to be Max's parent... he's watched Max grow up next door over the years and while it's true that Max has developed into a strapping young man, that's all the more reason why Aaron feels he's not right for Max - surely there are guys closer to Max's age that Max would be more interested in than an old-timer like him?
But Max says that he's thought about this for a long time, and knows what he wants. He has looked up to and admired Aaron for a long time, and that admiration and respect has turned into an attraction he can't shake, one that's kept him from being with anyone else until now. He wants a mature and experienced lover to be the one to take his virginity - he wants the man right in front of him...
Duration: 33:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aaron Trainer, Max Lorde - I've Watched You Grow Up

Время генерации страницы 0.07425 секунды с 9 запросами