View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 06:22 AM   #2208
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

FirmHandSpanking - Samantha Woodley Part 4 Indian Trail

But no, her jutting butt cheeks take a blistering with the paddle instead in A Taste for Fashion.
Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 2.2 GB in 43 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Samantha Woodley Part 4

FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fd4000 Komaki

As her buttocks turn more and more red, she contemplates how to get rid of him after his unexpected return from South America to ‘take over’ the family fashion business. See her cheeks bounce in slow-motion!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24833kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fd4000

FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fc4000 Providence Forge

Bent over a desk, fashion boss Amelia Rutherford feels the sharp sting of a leather paddle across her totally bare, squirming, bouncing bottom as Earl Grey warns her not to dismiss his business ideas in A Taste for Fashion.
Duration: 12:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24697kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fc4000

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit! Nain

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.
Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fb4000 Bosler

Humiliated, embarrassed and mad as hell, Lottie Lalay has to submit to a bare bottom spanking with a leather paddle that turns her jiggling cheeks a blushing red.
Duration: 9:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24689kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Belinda Lawson asking Part fb4000

IR - Chatter Bitch, Part One - Brunette Bonnie Day Myrtlewood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Domination, Fetish, Spanking, Humiliation
Video language: English
Bonnie Day Has Her Behavior Modified.
Man, Bonnie Day can be one obnoxious ass bitch around the office. She's constantly getting in the way of everyone else getting their work done. Well, OT needs his business running like a well oiled machine, and if she is going to get in the way of that then she is going to have to be taught a lesson in proper office performance.
Here at Intersec we have a... unique view on how to punish our employees. We don't like to just fire people if we know there is a way they can be reformed. Sometimes they just need a little bit of incentive to behave themselves properly.
In this case the punishment is corporal and it comes along with some intense heavy metal bondage. It's the only way we can be sure that she's going to learn not to bother the rest of the staff when they are working. We need to be able to depend on her to do what she is told, nothing more and certainly nothing less. And if that means taking a few days out of her work week to bring her down to the dungeon and show her what the price of disobedience is, then OT is more than happy to do it. If Bonnie doesn't like it she's free to quit. You know... as soon as we unlock her.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Chatter Bitch, Part One - Brunette Bonnie Day

FirmHandSpanking - Reform Academy academy Part cq4000 Pueblo Viejo

The crack of a leather strap across Lottie Lalay’s bare butt cheeks can be heard outside the library, but it doesn’t bother Earl Grey as he’s decided she must be punished for not supervising her staff in The Librarian.
Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24702kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: FirmHandSpanking - Reform Academy academy Part cq4000
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14623 секунды с 9 запросами