View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:26 AM   #4
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default First in Who's On First

First in - Who's On First?

Another great shoot with First where we went through several costume changes. She has her hair and makeup done this time so she looks much more feminine. She starts out in her street clothes which look cute and hot on her sexy slim frame. We tried some mirror shots which would have been better had it been bigger I think. We did the furry leopard bikini on the bed ending that with some shot of that famously hairy ass. I get a quick blowjob before changing into a flower bikini where we start in the toilet after a quick pee. She then demonstrates her cock sucking skills on the long green zucchini before she strips and starts to jerk her long slender cock extending from that hairy muff. She finishes with a nice cum shot on the glass a bit of which she laps up. Sorry about some pics being over or under exposed as I was trying out a new flash dome diffuser which is essentially and $80 piece of Tupperware. I love working with this girls as she is so professional and sexy at the same time. You may catch glimpse of her gay guy friend in the background. It was a small room so I kept making him move around behind the scenes. First wants to do a hardcore shoot which I told her I was not quite ready for at the moment for technical reasons but look for this in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 472.6 MB
Download First in - Who's On First?
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09224 секунды с 9 запросами