View Single Post
Old 03-03-2016, 01:18 AM   #4
hothot31

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

hothot31 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session Part 1 (2010)

Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session - Part 1 (2010)

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Mikey, Tony
Genres: Bondage

Mikey and Tony have become regulars at SBI. However, they have had an offer they can't refuse and are moving out of state. The movers were there all day and all they had planned to do was drop off some gear. I had different plans for Mikey. They sat down to rest and have a conversation, but I had my floating machine set up in the front room. I know they saw it on the way in and by now I know Mikey. All I had to do was motion to Mikey and before you know he was naked and being strapped in. Each time I use this thing I add to it and refine the restraints. This video is an interview with Tony as Mikey gets lost in time and space. I tightened the straps extra tight because I knew it would be a shortened session. This made it even more exciting for Mikey. The end shows his familiar disoriented smile. Only moments later he was strapped into a strait jacket and hanging high from the ceiling. All of the canvas gear was custom made by Maxcita caught in the act. We used Mikey for the measurements so this won't be the last time you will see him in this. Leather Hood is from Medical Toys and the leather restraint straps by HR.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 150.2 MB
Download Mikey and Tony Goodbye Session - Part 1 (2010)
hothot31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07871 секунды с 9 запросами