View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 06:03 AM   #1608
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Aleksandra Yalova - Thick N Brazil Sheep Ranch

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Aleksandra Yalova
Genres: bbw, big tits, redhead, anal, hardcore, interracial, brown eyes, latina, anal, belly play, blowing, blowjob, doggystyle, missionary, oral, pussy eating, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, tit play, tit sucking, tight dress, tit shot, outdoors
Video language: English
This update features one of the plumpest and cutest chicks. Aleksandra Yalova! When you see her model those tits and that tight ass dress you will be begging to see that pussy get ripped! and ripped is what that she got and she was cumming like crazy! Oh, and did we mention she also takes it up the ass?! Sweeet!
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 669.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aleksandra Yalova - Thick N Brazil

Avery - Naked Outdoors Hasty

Cast: Avery (aka Marcela Gaona, Hanna, Nona, Ani Hyza, Mona Nona)
Genres: Solo
"Humans are a part of nature, so there's nothing more natural than being nude in nature!" willowy blonde Avery declares, as she frolics through a bright forest. She starts out in a pink knit top and snug white shorts, which she pulls down to uncover her lacy knickers. Tugging at her shirt with a teasing grin, she explains that she used to be self-conscious about wearing an A cup bra, but now she's learned to love her body. "I think my nipples are so beautiful and my breast size is really perfect!" she declares, looking delighted to be topless.
After slipping off her panties to reveal her immaculate pussy, Avery's fair skin glows in the sunshine as she enjoys one of her favourite activities. "I'm mad about yoga!" she announces, and flexes her slender figure in an array of positions, which accentuate her boobs and bum. Avery puts on a yellow dress to climb a tree, giving us cheeky upskirt glimpses, then strolls naked alongside the tall grass. "I'm so inspired because of the sun!" she exclaims, holding onto a tree branch with a warm smile, then blows us a kiss goodbye.
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Avery - Naked Outdoors

Mandy Majestic - Jiggle Riding Wind Ridge

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Mandy Majestic
Genres: bbw, big belly, big tits, blonde, interracial, hardcore, brown eyes, white, oral, belly play, oil, tit fucking, skirt, mouth shot, outdoors
Video language: English
Take a beautiful, amazingly big titted BBW like Mandy Majestic and combine her with with a big belly groping deviant like Asante and you got yourself a great way to start your week. We see Mandy´s body glisten as she gets her gigantic breasts and soft round belly rubbed with oil. Speaking of which, we all love watching a black dick loving big girl, but Ms. Majestic takes it to another level as she takes everything Asante throws at her and still begs for more in her first interracial scene, she literary takes the cake..err cock.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 671.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mandy Majestic - Jiggle Riding
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16604 секунды с 9 запросами