View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 09:29 PM   #2471
sm-monk

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

sm-monk Непонятно, что и думать...
Default EvanRivers - Patrick First Timer

EvanRivers - Patrick First Timer

Sup fellas... so I don't know if I've ever told you how much I love getting emails from you guys. It means a lot, really (wipes tear) lol. I do read them all and I'm always open to fan requests and whatnot. This shoot was the result of a very enticing email I got from this dude Patrick. He said he's straight but there's always been a lurking curiosity. Well, I was so flattered this guy wanted to experiment with yours truly - I had to write him back and set up a shoot. He sent some pics and I thought he was pretty hot, although I wasn't expecting him be so... straight looking? I had no how this would turn out, but it actually went really well. Patrick was a little nervous but once I was sucking his dick he was more at ease. Plus, he said my skills were pretty much on par with his girlfriend's! Once I had his curious cock rock-hard, it was time for the real deal. For a first timer he did a really good job! This boy can fuck and he's got a nice dick to boot. We fucked in a few different positions and it was hard to tell which one he enjoyed the most, he seemed to like them all! But it was steady missionary motions that got him to shoot his load on me. This was fuckin hot, check it out and send me your thoughts :)

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:14:22
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8, 984 kbps
Audio: 64 kbps

File size: 107.5 MB

Download EvanRivers - Patrick First Timer

Время генерации страницы 0.09591 секунды с 9 запросами