View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 01:22 PM   #1945
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Black Does White Ben Franklin

Video language: English
Black is black and white is white, and never the twain shall meet. Well, not in this fantastic offering that’s for fuckin’ sure, as a collection of horny, black-lovin’ white boys live out their ultimate interracial fantasies in front of the camera. And it doesn’t take a genius to realise what it is that these guys love about the darker male! For if it’s size that you’re after then these handsome black studs are definitely a dream ticket in every sense. What’s more, they know exactly how to use their extra inches – as these cute white asses are about to find out!
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:20:08
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Black Does White

KnightBreeders Barebacking Locker Room Jocks Favorites Mize

Release Year: 2011
Studio: KnightBreeders
Cast: Damien Silver, Parker, Maxxx, Fabricio, Tyrone
Genres: Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Blacks, Interracial, Amateur, Cumshot, Cream Pies, Rimming
These are for real jocks doing what comes naturally after a hard won game on the field, barebacking and getting off in each others sweaty jock holes. The coach, the ref, the jocks and even the water boy join in for some raw, cum shooting, deep ass f"cking.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:53:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2015kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: KnightBreeders Barebacking Locker Room Jocks Favorites

Training Tight Barboursville

Release Year: 2014
Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Santiago Figueroa, Johnny Maxim
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Interracial, Big Dick, Tattoo, Cumshots, Masturbation
After a grueling practice where Coach was less than lax, Johnny Maxim and Santiago Figueroa take a serious chill out moment to recount the training session. Johnny has seen his wrestling teammate check him out recently in the locker room and even make some unorthodox 'grabs' on the mat. Now Johnny will test exactly how far Santiago is willing to push post-conditioning activity. Johnny recalls to him how Coach had mentioned he wants the wrestlers to get in some 'extra practice.' Santiago takes this as a cue to goof around a little and grapple with sweet Johnny right there on Johnny's parents' bed. Before too long, Santiago notices Johnny is packing a totally nice erection under his tights. Santiago wants to take a look at this massive hard on, so he peels Johnny's singlet off and licks the strong boner. Soon Johnny is enjoying Santiago's soft lips slurping his large thang, taking it deep, using plenty of slippery juiciness from his mouth. Then it's Johnny's turn to taste Santiago. Santiago can't believe how good a cocksucker Johnny is! It's enough to make Santiago's ass hungry for stiff dick. Watch Johnny insert and pound his fat, hard dong into his friend's tight hole in every way they can before they both explode in a hot, ecstatic frenzy. This is the type of routine every good, young wrestler should engage in when approaching an important meet...or meat?Enjoy!
Duration: 43:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4690kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training Tight

Mixxxed Nuts Vol. 2 Palm

Studio: Flava Works
Mixed nuts is all about variety check the latest flavas in nuts black on white and white on black! These aint your average supermarket nuts these nuts are tasty as fuck! pure interracial fuck action that will have you begging for more as these studs use their tongues, cocks and fingers to fill asses and mouths with the release of their warm, hot loads from their hard pulsing cocks! Cum watch these studs offer up their tender asses and fulfill all their sexual desires until theyre sated!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:56:13
Video: 848x480, XviD, 2001kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mixxxed Nuts Vol. 2

RawFuckClub Troy Moreno and Armond Rizzo Industrial

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Raw Fuck Club
Cast: Troy Moreno Fucks Armond Rizzo
Genres: Breeding, Jocks, Daddy, Latino, Interracial, Muscle, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Big Cock
Hung dark and handsome stud Troy Moreno made no secret of wanting to make a smooth Latin bottom his slampiece. Armond sucks his big black cock before Troy pounds the living hell out of his eager young hole.
Format: flv
Duration: 19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 351.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RawFuckClub Troy Moreno and Armond Rizzo

ChaosMen - Tony Salas and Luka Phoenix Raw Lonaconing

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Tony Salas, Luka Phoenix
Genres: anal, bareback, black, blowjob, gay, interracial, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth
Tony Salas bottoms bareback for big-dicked Luka Phoenix. Very passionate boys staged a hot fuck. These guys know a lot about anal movements, watch these guys super fuck.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 811.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ChaosMen - Tony Salas and Luka Phoenix Raw

Sexual Harassment Class Marysville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Adam Bryant, ??
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Threesome, Fingering, Interracial, Black
Video language: English
Working here we have many opportunities, unfortunately, we have to put up with a little bit of hassle from our boss. You know, you gotta do what you gotta do. This week the boss held a sexual harassment class to show us what to do and what not to do in the workplace. Of course, I was the one chosen to help him out with the don’ts of sexual harassment. Up in front of everyone he pulled my dick out, jerked it around, slapped my ass, and he even ended up shoving a finger up my ass. All just to show what not to do? I think it was more to show what could happen to those who complain. Man, that would be the last time I rat the boss out. At least I’m no the only one, I saw another employee giving him a rim job by the water cooler. Later in the week, I walk by his office and I see him banging the same guy who ate his ass earlier. I tried to get away but he pulled me right in and made me joined their fun. He pounded my asshole until it couldn’t take anymore, Making me and my coworker cum all over the place before shooting a load right in my face.
Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexual Harassment Class

Время генерации страницы 0.10589 секунды с 9 запросами