View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 01:16 PM   #1206
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Ex Military Country Guy Drew Jeffrey Jerks Off Grandy

Studio: Gayhoopla
Funny part about this particular solo is this guys submission to film with us was actually a catfish. The real tatted hunk contacted us about 2 weeks after the fake did.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4910kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 509.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ex Military Country Guy Drew Jeffrey Jerks Off

Army dropouts Rancho Palos Verdes

Video language: English
What’s more, it’s not at all long before this intimate moment between the two soldiers has transformed itself into something far more sensual – the mates exchanging a kiss, Cherry feeding Strake a berry from the hedgerows, and then finally both lads stripping down to enjoy the pleasures of carnality. Of course, there’s no need to have a degree in military manoeuvres to realise who’s going to have the passive role in this spunky little episode – anyone who’s seen Strake in action before will anticipate that he’s soon going to be riding Cherry’s handsome shaft like the complete and utter cock-whore he is!
Duration: 1:36:01
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2763kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Army dropouts

MilitaryClassified Raderman Blowjob Ragsdale

Studio: MilitaryClassified
Raderman is a lean mean fighting machine for the military that I met online while he was searching for some pussy. He's tall at about 6'6' and 180 lbs that make this boy pretty damn hot. I asked him about the saying, 'big feet, big meat?' and he said it was relative in his life. Hm.... So I convinced this Marine to let me spoil his big 8 inch cock and give it the blowjob of it's life. I solidified the deal by throwing in a substantial amount of cash that he agreed too and we were off to races.I immediately got this boy naked so I could see just what he meant by what he said and what do you know it was true. Flacid his cock hung at nearly 5 inches with a nice set of balls that immediately took a liking too. I gently began my tongue lashing of his balls and shaft which began to put this grunt in a very sexual and seductive mood. With his lips slightly parted, his hands behind his head and legs spread, he laid back on my bed and watched as I gave him the blowjob of his life.
Duration: 16:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1532kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 193.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Raderman Blowjob

Under Fire Djurdjevac

An International Military Boot Camp. Muscled soldiers, hungry mouths, and huge, uncut dicks.
Duration: 1:23:49
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Fire

ASSault, Scene 1 Varna

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Facial, Fetish/Kink, Fisting/Handballing, Oral, Piercing, Rimming, Rosebud, Socks, Tattoos
Down in the military warehouse, Brian Bonds and Christian Lesage are eager to have some hot sloppy fun. Beautiful Brian drops to his knees to give Christian a sopping hummer. Things heat up when Christian bends over to let Brian eat his tight piggy hole. Unable to bare the urge anymore, Brian puts Christian on all fours preparing to handball his sweet ass. At first, its just a few fingers sliding in and out of Christians hole until Brian sticks his entire hand inside and punch fists his gaping hole. Christian moans while Brian reaches in and out of his ass then pulling out to flaunt the perfect rosebud for Brian to lick. Christian hasn't had enough yet so he lies on his back, legs in the air to let Brian dig deep into his bum and lick his sack. When Christian has had enough of having his own hole stretched, he shoves his fist up Brian's juicy ass pulsating in and out while he gives him a proper knob polish. Brian oozes his solid load onto Christian's fist, then feeds it to him, while Christian inserts his cum cover hand back into Brian's back door. Christian sits back and lets Brian twist and pinch his bushy nipples before expelling his cream onto his stomach.
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6597kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ASSault, Scene 1

Alex Chicago ,Alberto ,Mike Lowry ,Myers Trevett

Cast: Alex Chicago ,Alberto ,Mike Lowry ,Myers
Mike lowry's gangdink's travels take him many places and wherever he goes he is always on the lookout for hot military men ready to take that proverbial walk on the wild side. So, when he hooked up with sailor-boy mike lowry he thought he's found his next catch. Little did dink know that mike lowry had connections. When it came time for the session mike brought along three of the hottest young squids with him. These guys were all hand-picked from mike's squad and he knew they could be counted on to deliver the goods.After a bit of male bravado while they watch a straight fuck flick, these guys get down to business. Mike is the first one to whip out his cock but the others are close behind. After a lot of jerking and stripping and looking it finally comes out that the alex, the sexy filipino, is a cock sucker. Dink eggs them on and these straight boys find out some new things about themselves. Mike takes myers' finger up his ass and alex gets mike's cock in his mouth. It's a fun time as they experiment with male-male sex.Alberto gets a little freaked out by the sex going on (he thought this was only a j/o) so we don't see much of him, but that just leaves more time for alex to suck mike's cock and then turn his attentions to myers. While alex is sucking on meyer's, mike lowry pops his nut and shoots his load all over himself. The sessions ends with alex, flat on his back, getting face fucked by myers. The skinny squid pumps in and out of alex's mouth until he can't hold back any longer then he shoots his load all over the filipino's face and chest. Alex sucks out every last drop of cum from myers' cock and then spurts out his own load.
Duration: 51:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4695kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alex Chicago ,Alberto ,Mike Lowry ,Myers

MilitaryClassified Raderman3 Anal Poncha Springs

Studio: MilitaryClassified
Raderman wasted no time in getting completely naked for the cameras and sat down on my bench and spread his legs with his hands behind his head. I knelt down in front of him and began to gently lick and suck his balls, sack, shaft and eventually making my way all the way up his of his mushroom head till I engulfed Raderman's cock down my throat.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:41
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1171kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 153.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MilitaryClassified Raderman3 Anal

Время генерации страницы 0.30921 секунды с 9 запросами