View Single Post
Old 12-30-2023, 05:12 AM   #12689
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cotton Candi - Fitting Room Plumper Playtime Wabasha

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Plumperpass
Cast: Cotton Candi
Genres: bbw, big tits, extra large, brunette, lesbian, behind the scenes, brown eyes, african american, belly play, oral, dildo, pussy eating, lingerie, indoor
Video language: English
Cotton Candi and Shanice Richards are here! Wow! These two thick and chubby women come back home after a little shopping. They both put on a little private fashion show for each other. Cotton Candi releases those amazing huge tits and Shanice is all over those chocolate nipples. Shanice also performs a strip tease as she changes into her new lingerie, but Cotton couldn´t resist and start the playtime. They both pull out dildos and fuck each other. Pussy eating and scissoring...wow this!
Format: mp4
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1080x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 632.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cotton Candi - Fitting Room Plumper Playtime

Pip - Pip gets Dick Verdalsoren

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Pip
Genres: plumper, big tits, brunette, hardcore, amateur, blue eyes, white, tight dress, high heels, tit shot, braces
Pip is a young lovely plumper that is new to the biz. This British BBW is a bit shy, until the big dick comes out to play. She gets her big natural boobs played with and her pussy fingered at first. This braces having chubby lovely sucks on the big dick with passion. Then her tight wet pussy gets fucked in some hardcore sex action. I´m sure we´ll see more of this first time fatty in the future.
Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 644.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pip - Pip gets Dick

Did Not Expect Such A Big Surprise Suita

This pale kale pumpkin spice lovin cave dweller showed us today how her inferior anatomy was not designed for a BBC. The entire time I thrusted up in that white pussy it was a blow against systemic oppression of which she is a part of.
Duration: 34:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11651kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Did Not Expect Such A Big Surprise

Jade Rose - Stretch Me Sex Me Trimont

Cast: Jade Rose
Genres: plumper, big butt, brunette, hardcore, interracial, brown eyes, white, belly play, oral, doggystyle, gym, tit shot, outdoors, titshot
It´s almost summer and Jade Rose is looking to get her curves shaped up. Asante, her trainer is more than happy to help this thick brunette meet her goals. They stretch her thighs and work out her round ass for sometime. She invites him over for a little naughty time. They get it on right outside her grandma´s house. Jade Rose puts her mouth to the test and gets her throat fucked hard. The ass gets rocked from the back. Watch those buns get slapped and banged.
Duration: 34:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2442kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 649.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Rose - Stretch Me Sex Me

Holly Jayde - Jolly for Holly Transfer

Cast: Holly Jayde
Genres: bbw, big belly, brunette, hardcore, blue eyes, white, belly play, doggystyle, oral, reverse cowgirl, tit fucking, threesome, bikini, facial, outdoors, titshot
Holly Jayde is back! Coming out of a couple days at sea, she´s back to make some new friends. They get acquainted and realize this thick hottie need dual attention. Our two guys are in for a treat because she wants them both. They explore her body and feel up on her sexy curves. Holly loves the double horny cocks and gives them a dual blowjob. They tag team this plumper, one dick in her pussy and another down her throat! She rides on the cock and gets served some more dick for her tongue.
Duration: 33:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2446kbps

File size: 647.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Holly Jayde - Jolly for Holly

Une Chaise ben Solide Segovia

Karlita, a pretty busty bbw, always uses the same chair to eat. It's his favorite chair. His best friend, Rick, decides to sit in the chair. Karlita tries to make her understand that it is out of the question for her to use another one. It is then that she will use sexual tactics to move him from there.
Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Une Chaise ben Solide

Amerie Thomas - Too Much Work Wamego

Cast: Amerie Thomas
Genres: plumper, big tits, bikini, facial
Concerned for husband´s well being (and his cock) because of too much work, Amerie Thomas decides to take matters into her own hands. "Could he resist me slowly caressing my huge breasts as he tries to finish up all his work?" she wondered. It doesn´t take long to get his attention as he comes over and absolutely dominates her throbbing, wet pussy. He pounds and plasters that big white ass all over the bedroom. Amerie Thomas, you saw, you came and you got conquered!
Duration: 34:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps

File size: 643.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amerie Thomas - Too Much Work
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03430 секунды с 9 запросами