Default [b]Gutter Mouths 16[/b]

Gutter Mouths 16

Year: 2000
Genre: Anal, All sex
Duration: 01:24:14
Language: English
Producer: Jim Powers
Studio: JM Productions

Description: Allysin has always been a good little whore. At the tender age of 15, she was caught giving a boy a blowjob for milk money. Now that she's full grown, there's nothing she won't do for a buck. You've just got to love this degenerate slut.
Kelsey, as cunts go, Kelsey is a good one. Her hobbies include; sucking cock, felching and stamp collecting. She was raised a strict Catholic and has been known to fuck guys "just because" She's a class act all the way!
Cheyenne is a cute little fuck hole that enjoys having strange men fuck her in the ass and mouth. She has fond memories of waking up with a mouth full of cum, but not knowing why. "I think my friends put their cocks in my mouth when I'm sleeping to keep me from snoring."
Layla is one hell of a fuck pig. This slut has no morals at all. She will lick your ass clean, suck your cock dry and let you and your friends blow her ass out. This is the kind of pig you would marry if she wasn't a slut.

File Size: 840 MB
Format: mpg
Resolution: 352x240
Video: MPEG Video, 1 150 Kbps, 29.970 fps
Audio: MPEG Audio (MPEG Audio Layer 2), 224 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

**** Do not forget to say thank you - you will not difficult, but I am pleased! ****
SOSED242 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04091 секунды с 9 запросами