View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 11:12 AM   #447
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini Atocha

The famous Melisa Mendini is back for more bondage! If you want to see her in ropes, this is the only place to see that, because Melisa does not shoot any other rope bondage content with other producers. She is so stunning! Today, we tie her in a really helpless position: the overhead tie. She is completely exposed and vulnerable. Melisa loves doing kinky shoots, and she always looks hot in rope!
Format: mp4
Duration: 4:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14581kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 476.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Overhead tie for Melisa Mendini

RTB It Part One - Lila Katt South Woodstock

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better.
When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming.
A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila.
Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7304kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RTB It Part One - Lila Katt

Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black Parker

Video language: English
Mia Gold showed up on my door step with a love of bondage and banging body. Who am I to pass on a gift like that? Look at her! She has tight tits, a great ass, and honestly, a face that is made for slapping.
Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation. The same thing is going to happen when I apply another cup to her pussy.
I don't know if it's the nipple clamps, the rope gag, or the incredible feeling of having her pussy pumped, but it is clear that Mia is horny. Her cunt is so hot and wet that the suction cup starts to fog up.
Her clit is going to get the same treatment her nipples did, though. As soon as I take the cup away from her crotch I apply a set of clamps. It is another tried and true method of increasing sensitivity. A spreader bar keeps her legs apart so that I don't have to worry about her trying to defend herself. It lets me control exactly how much teasing she experiences. I leave my little celebrator buzzing away between her legs, knowing that she is already sore and sensitive from the pumps, clamps, and orgasms that she's already endured.
She should be thankful that I started with the small one. Once the Hitachi comes out things get a lot more intense for Mia. It's the most powerful hand held vibrator you'll find and she is already worn out before it even makes contact with her clit. It's a long day of cumming ahead of her.
Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tease Toy - Mia Gold, Cyd Black

InfernalRestraints Smut Writer Wheatcroft

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
This is part two of our Intersec Interactive Feature Presentation: Smut Writer. Our average update explores our fantasies in bondage, discipline and sadism using the girls as our playthings.
Duration: 40:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Smut Writer

Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss Grand Coteau

Release Year: 2016
Katy Kiss came into our dungeon looking all cute and done up for her show. She wore a tiny red dress, high heels, and sexy sheer black stockings that make her legs absolutely irresistible. She even did her make up precise with fancy winged eyeliner. O.T. really likes that look on her, but what he likes more is seeing how easily he can make such a pretty, composed girl crumble completely into a heap with just a few of his favorite toys.
Katy starts out in a metal collar with her hands shackled to a frame just low enough so that she has to keep her ass sticking out to stand. O.T. takes the opportunity to get a feel for her body, running his hands over her tits, down her sides, and all over her ass, even taking a moment to spank her. Then, when his urges get the better of him, he moves her so that she is down on all fours on top of a table and lets her enjoy herself. He slips an ass hook inside of one hole and a dildo in the other, then he turns on the celebrator vibrator and starts fucking her. Katy can hardly take the double penetration, letting out shrieks and getting wetter every second.
Then it's back to O.T.'s kind of fun. He puts Katy down on her knees, holding her upright with a metal collar on a frame so that he can see her sexy body stretched out for him. The next thing Katy knows she has a plastic bag over her head and she can barely breathe, and there's nothing she can do since O.T. belted her arms to her body so that she's holding onto her own tits. And then there is the sharp, searing pain of a whip cracking against the soft skin of her ass over and over. Katy sits there on her knees and wriggles and shrieks, nothing like the cute dolled up girl we knew forty five minutes ago.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7296kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kissed By The Whip - Katy Kiss

Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy McCurtain

The good lord works in mysterious ways. He saw fit to put Lexi and Alana at OT's door. The sisters are good god fearing women there to preach to anyone who will listen. OT doesn't really listen as much as he pervs on them. He's intrigued by their story.
Lexi wants to pray. OT sees his chance. He brings out his "religious equipment". He helps Lexi and Alana into it. They find out that they are very much stuck. Then OT explores their family dynamic. How close are they? What are they willing to lose?
Once stripped bare their faith is put to the test. "Where's your god now?" Alana screams at Lexi.
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7356kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taboo Torment - Alana Cruise and Lexi Foxy

IR Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD Macerata

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination
Video language: English
Hazel came to PD and said that she wanted order and purpose in life. It is not what she thought it would be. He barks out directions like he is talking to a dog and she knows better than to defy him. There is no need to threaten or coerce her. Hazel asked to be dominated before she even knew what that word could really mean.
PD has so many tools at his disposal that choosing one can sometimes be hard. A little latex and electricity go well together, though. It is a nice change of pace when he has gotten bored with caning her. Whatever it takes to make her scream, he has got it close at hand.
Duration: 51:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 574.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Servant Dog - Hazel Hypnotic , PD

Время генерации страницы 0.05181 секунды с 9 запросами